• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How classy are you?

I apparently stop being scum and move up to bottom feeder if I pretend to know somebody with a job.

I'm whichever one is young and has no money but likes listening to classical music. Emergent Service Worker or something? Is that even a thing? I rent, I have savings, and I am young. I'm fairly certain this is literally everyone else I know socially, bar one or two weirdos that got married and bought houses.

I apparently stop being scum and move up to bottom feeder if I pretend to know somebody with a job.
Don't try to rise above your station, Sonny Jim.

I'm whichever one is young and has no money but likes listening to classical music. Emergent Service Worker or something? Is that even a thing? I rent, I have savings, and I am young.
Same as my daughter = new affluent worker. My son = technical middle class. They're opposites in all three categories.

My coat of arms won't save with the info on it - it just saves blank. How annoying. Well it had a tree and a running figure on it, whatever that means - And the numbers in order were 70/100.... 100/100....... 50/100.

I still don't know what it means.

According to the the short Test Precariat .

Underclass would be my answerer if you were to ask me .

My coat of arms won't save with the info on it - it just saves blank. How annoying. Well it had a tree and a running figure on it, whatever that means - And the numbers in order were 70/100.... 100/100....... 50/100.

I still don't know what it means.

Those figures mean you are doing very well financially, know loads of people from all walks of life, and have an average range of cultural interests. If you believe in the whole thing....

Emergent service workers

This class group is financially insecure, scoring low for savings and house value, but high for social and cultural factors. According to the Great British Class Survey results, lots of people in this group:

Are young
Enjoy a cultured social life
Rent their home - almost 90%

coatk.jpg

kneel before me, peasants!