• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines How can I take DMT? (no smoking, no snorting)

Can't I just drink or swallow it somehow? Should it be prepared somehow for that roa?

Oral DMT is broken down by enzymes called MAO or monoamine oxidase. There are inhibitors that you can take orally with DMT to prevent this but MAOIs can be risky especially if you take other medications.

I tried DMT by snorting it (https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/i-snorted-dmt.932469/) but even though you get some effects it's atrocious on your nostrils, throat and makes you wanna vomit, so I tried it by smoking it in a self-made cigarette, it makes me cough like I was smoking a hot pepper, can't stand it so...

is there any way I can try this wonderful substance without all the repercussions on my body? pls can you detail it with instructions thank you!
Do you know what form you snorted and purity? Beside using holes on your body or making new ones I guess you could try absorbing it trough skin in a DMT bath.
Can you just swallow changa?
No as you would either end up not taking enough MAOi or needing to take a huge dose of DMT. Unless you know exact amount and kind of MAOi and DMT in your changa I wouldn't bother trying it.

Can't I just drink or swallow it somehow? Should it be prepared somehow for that roa?
Oral DMT is broken down by enzymes called MAO or monoamine oxidase. There are inhibitors that you can take orally with DMT to prevent this but MAOIs can be risky especially if you take other medications.

Syrian rue and caapi are both quite safe, being reversible, short acting and selective for MAO-A. The dietary precautions are now often seen as having been overstated in the wider DMT community.

There are other MAO inhibitors which can cause real complications when combined with certain foods and medications. However, i don't see why one would pick these over milder plant medicines.

Nevertheless, i think some caution is advisable. If you do this wonderful thing once in a while, it can't hurt to maximize safety. This is as simple as keeping a light diet for the day or fasting, and not being on any psychiatric medications.

I plugged DMT one time i dissolved in white vinegar and water, it deff worked but it did not feel good in my ass and kinda burned. But i had the DMT experience but it was mild even using 70mgs. This process creates DMT acetate which is plenty active rectally. But in the future i wanna try extracted Harmaline with it orally and may Ayahuasca. But first i wanna give the DMT vape cartridges a try, hear they work good.
You can actually just swallow it and it is active the maoi actually prevented hallucinations it use to be sold as a very strong antibiotic with a monoxamine inhibitor at pharmacies, it was just nameless and we’d say people just hallucinate when they have infections.