• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines How can I take DMT? (no smoking, no snorting)

wirkdy

Bluelighter
I tried DMT by snorting it (https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/i-snorted-dmt.932469/) but even though you get some effects it's atrocious on your nostrils, throat and makes you wanna vomit, so I tried it by smoking it in a self-made cigarette, it makes me cough like I was smoking a hot pepper, can't stand it so...

is there any way I can try this wonderful substance without all the repercussions on my body? pls can you detail it with instructions thank you!

I have heard that plugging it can be effective but have never tried it. I hear good things about DMT vape cartridges maybe look into that...

Beyond those methods, orally activating it is worth doing although it is a signicantly different experience this way.

Vaping it is really different to vaping it while smoking something

If you can, try a proper vape setup

Order some Syrian rue and make a brew.
3-5grams of Syrian rue is enough to make the dmt orally active.
Its first cheap if you look around online for it.

If you're in the United States, harmala alkaloids are legal to buy and are completely uncontrolled. They'll give you a much better experience than Syrian rue with notably less nausea. Put anywhere from 100-150mg of harmaline or harmine in a gel cap and take it about 35-40 minutes before taking your DMT in another gel cap, about 30mg or so. You can also redose the DMT here, but I wouldn't redose the harmalas.

+1 for harmala. that´s the old ayahuasca experience for you and it has the better bang for the buck

Never thought of pluggin but should work. Probably a short experience, tho. Please report if you try

I tried the cold water extraction of mimosa hostilis that is said to work without MAOI but didn't get any effect with 25g.

I'd like to try a simple extract together with syrian rue but can't find much info - in particular:
1) How much mimosa should I use for a moderate trip?
2) Would boiling water extract more DMT?
3) Does anyone have experience with the methanol extraction?: www.erowid.org/plants/mimosa/mimosa_info1.shtml

I plugged DMT one time i dissolved in white vinegar and water, it deff worked but it did not feel good in my ass and kinda burned. But i had the DMT experience but it was mild even using 70mgs. This process creates DMT acetate which is plenty active rectally. But in the future i wanna try extracted Harmaline with it orally and may Ayahuasca. But first i wanna give the DMT vape cartridges a try, hear they work good.

Nectar collector is my method of choice. Not terribly harsh and will still rock your world. I've also dabbed it out of a hot quartz banger and it was a bit harsh but it melted my vision quite nicely.

Snorting dmt is hellish. Those crystals make your sinuses raw and sore, even worse than molly. Of course, you'll trip absolute sack but it hurts afterwards.

If anyone is going downtown and plugging this stuff, please do share. I'm curious as to the effectiveness of that.

Last edited:
Nectar collector is my method of choice. Not terribly harsh and will still rock your world. I've also dabbed it out of a hot quartz banger and it was a bit harsh but it melted my vision quite nicely.

Snorting dmt is hellish. Those crystals make your sinuses raw and sore, even worse than molly. Of course, you'll trip absolute sack but it hurts afterwards.

If anyone is going downtown and plugging this stuff, please do share. I'm curious as to the effectiveness of that.
Taking an empty 1g dab container and smearing it with rosin, before covering that whole surface with DMT makes for some badass nectar collecting 😉.

If you don't want to smoke or snort, you can always plug it. If you have DMT freebase you can take your desired dose and dissolve it in a little vinegar or water with some vitamin C then plug it

Not in my experience. And I think the burn would come from vinegar, vitamin c probably wouldn't burn especially if you measure the amount you need to stoichiometrically convert the freebase to salt

I personally think plugging is one of the best ways to use DMT. You don't get catapulted into hyperspace the comeup is smoother but still quick. Overall duration is also a little longer than vaping. My two best ways of using DMT was a crack pipe type setup with kanthal instead of chore in a chillum and plugging. The only other ways are injecting or eating with MAOI. If you want to avoid smoking you can always figure out how to make a DMT inhaler which aerosolizes without heat

Last edited: