• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How big is your Kratom habit

gmlifer

Bluelighter
Like the title says I'm wondering how big your Kratom habit is. I made the switch from oxy to Kratom but now I'm wondering if I traded one devil for another.

Well said, weltmeister.

Kratom is addictive, no doubt, but its much more sustainable than oxy. My habit has ranged from 3g a day to 10g a day. Right now im at 7g a day split into two doses.

Well said, weltmeister.

Kratom is addictive, no doubt, but its much more sustainable than oxy. My habit has ranged from 3g a day to 10g a day. Right now im at 7g a day split into two doses.

I'm prolly doing 20 grams a day and only been on it for a little over a month. I would much prefer the oxy but I was getting extremely carried away with it and could see myself getting in to deep. I hope there is no such thing as getting in to deep with kratom.

Since I'm being drug tested weekly now I just ordered some kratom and it arrived today. Looking forward to trying it!

I take between 30 grams to 50 on a heavy day. I could get by with less but that's where I'm at right now.

I take 10-12 grams at 8-9 am, then around 4 pmI take 10 more, and I take a dose at night as well. The withdrawals aren't that bad and with a little loperamide I skipped a dose yesterday and didn't feel any withdrawals start. It's not as bad as true opiates. My habit is on the heavy end, so I've heard, but I am ready to scale it down a bit so I can enjoy it more.

I'm a slave to it at this point, but my master isn't a very threatening one who beats me....I just get verbally scolded ;)

I try to keep it at less than an Oz per day but I am older and am never going to recover from the pain I have combined with four years of 8 tablets of Ultram per day.. and suddenly the PM doc vanishing into thin air. Kratom saved my fucking life.

I am at 25 grams per day, which is a lot for me, I used to be able to get by with 10-12 grams a day. My kratom addiction is way, way, less problamtic than the heroin habit I had before it's still holding me back so much in life. I have wasted so much money on it.

i take a decent sized scoop of bali every sunday morning =D. along w 50mg DPH makes me nod out :|

i used to weigh my doses at 5gs.

i use it cos i know synthetic opioids are mad addictive and usually can lead to a road of addiction. i also used to use 300mg codeine once a weekend. never interacted well with me. histamine release was bad. hydro was the cleanest high and oxy & tramadol weren't as euphoric.

1 nice scoop of kratom can be a strong buzz imo :D - comparable to hydro but not as 'clean' and lasts way longer.

I see there are a few of us here that made the switch to stay away from something harder. It definitely makes it easier to stay away from oxy but it doesn't completely stop my cravings.

Does kratom give any of you guys bad gas/shits?

I have a small habit at the moment, been taking 3g of red maeng da a day for the last 5 days.
I seem to experience a sort of reverse tolerance to kratom.

No bad gas or shits for me. It helps keep me pretty "regular". It's quite a lot of plant matter on a daily basis.