• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How are you percieved by others?

lostpunk5545 said:
Because every second word out of my mouth is "hate" people think that I dislike nearly everything. Which is not true. I generally just dislike everything that is a product of this society and humankind.

haha that made me laugh. =D

In high school I used to think about how people might see me but these days I realise everyone is going to have a different view. Everyone is right to a certain extent but a lot of people will have an exagerrated view [whether that be good or bad] based on a particular experience with me.

I would love to go through the thread and write how I perceive the people who have posted.

I dont know how others perceive me and I dont waste much thought on it. I have got a few people who I thought I knew wrong on here, its too hard to read people on the internet without having met them personally. The people I have met IRL have all been pretty cool, even though some are complete arseholes on line.

MoeBro said:
How convenient that almost every issue thats come up, you and your boy have often been the only two sharing the most outspoken and disgusting views. :|

i usually have the same views, i'm just a tad more eloquent

^
you have to listen to the voices boy , you know the ones which are between a whisper and a thought.

or ask people to ask people for you whatever who cares really

People who dont know me that well think I am really really smart. People who do know me well, think I am really stupid. Its like I have this one percent of me that is incredibly smart and 99% that is incredibly dumb. Give someone more than 10 minutes and the other parts start to shine through.

I dont give a shit because I dont care what other people think, it's all about me, I am the most important being in the universe and anyrhing that isn't beneficial to me is useless.

i never really think about it .... i just don't think its that significant ....

but people do tell me i am joyful and innocent and a lil naive .... which is prolly why i never stop to wonder what others are thinking :D

Doesnt bother me anymore cause i dont act how i used to to new people id meet. I put up a barrier wen i meet new people cause i dont like to let new ppl in my life too quickly as im afraid of getting hurt... so people take that as im a little bitch. Lol, and i am most of the time. But it doesnt surprise me wen they *also* tell me months later when weve become friends that im exactly opposite from who they thought i was, and that im actually quite a nice person once you get past my hesitant nature, and im not the bitch they once met. Then again, ive had people completly pull apart my personality and come to realise wen i was a bitch to ppl i didnt know, it was only a shitty fascade.. im over it now, i was on so many drugs back then it was my shield from getting hurt. :\

I'd be really interested to know how I am percieved by others.

I know what I think about myself and the kind of person I am, I'm pretty happy with who I am. I hope others are happy with who I am too.

I am always intensely curious about how I am perceived.

I would just love to know how people interpret my personality.

I know what I think of myself and that I am happy with myself, so I wouldn't use it as validation, probably more self-indulgence ;)

But by the same token, of course I care what some people think - who doesn't ultimately care what people who they either love or loathe think?

I think I'm probably more insecure than people think I am...I dunno, I tend to think that people don't take me seriously, but that might just be the aforementioned insecurity....blahhhh I need a drink.. :p

^^^I got all excited then, I thought you meant the part about me needing a drink was true. I was all like YAY VALIDATION FOR MY ALCOHOLISM!!!!

But it wasn't that bit at all.

haha sorry. you should probably have a night cap though, isn't it time for you to go to bed?

i think too much about how people percieve me, but not the ones who might actually matter, my friends, people who actually know me, but more people on the street or on the train or in the shop buying a shirt, which is pretty silly i think.

If I meet any new BLers when I hit town over the next two weeks, I wait with eager anticipation to find out how I am percieved.

Perceieved...
Percival....
Percival...Sir Percival...
Knight!
Knight...Night...opposite of Day...

Gasp! That is it! One more day till I arrive =D

(all of my posts have hidden Sherlock clues like the one above)

Doppelganger said:
yeah, seconded. I give my permission to be analyzed. Critism welcome [of course]!

actually no...

a lot of people "analyzed" you after your little "incident" last year... and you threw all views back at people, continuing to believe what you wanted to believe....