• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better stopped taking that gabapentin and feel much better fir it already :)

Depressed and cramped in my new house... yikes

Sorry to here that, I'n sure you'll soon get things straight and it will feel cosy not cramped.

Me and Mrs A started out in rented places and for a while I was a little into Hi-Fi, or rather a setup suited electonic dance music, I had a Musical Fideliity (British built) amp, a couple of large Cerwn Vega speakers on fancy stands and a not insignificant Sub.

We didnt know at the time but it wasnt a very friendly little group of houses but i shall never forget the look on their faces as i carted all this stuff in. The the next weekend after a a party in a quarry that lasted till about 1pm on Sunday about 15 people came back to the house and we sat in the garden with the back doors open and tunes kickin, i guess we looked a bit of a motley crew and oddly the none of the neighbors were into hard trance new NRG and Hardcore :D

I'm sure the range of Throbbing Gristle, Buthole Surfers, PIL and the Pistols mid week made up for it =D

I recommend setting up some sounds and taking the place in for a bit, we own this house and have no intention of moving, I have lived in some truly grim places in the past, this place is right on the very edge of town so we are the last houses and largely surrounded by woods and countryside, The peace and relative tranquility of the neighbor hood, is worth a great deal.

The houses are detached so noise isent so much of an issue but a young guy lives on his own next door so has the odd ( once a month ) rowdy late party, we never complain i'm just glad hes having a good night, with the windows shut you canlt here a lot and hes a nice guy and it makes me feel OK about blasting the sounds every now and again. the couple on the other side never leave the house, he moans about everything so i just politely ignore him, I thnk he's a secret Nine Inch Nails fan anyway:D

Nervous but strong. Agreed to see an individual today that I have been grieving any emotional attachment relation to over having any further impact on me and my life. Feels good to face it and have boundaries especially because it means so much to another person who I dearly love that is involved. Breathing deep and steady. Good day bluelighters!

Got the chills...gonna be a shitty forth! I need some advise my friends please check out my thread on the dark side, and weight in! Thanks guys

Hi Evey, I guess you have been making the best of the sunshine, still nice to see you pop in.

Foe=r me the last couple of days have been quite productive, loys of smsll jobs about the house and my car is finally up for sale, got the last 2 jobs sorted myself todaymits just money pit at he moments and Ive spent over £800 this months but its up to £3000 inthe first 24HRS so I may get more than I thought,

I;ll be glad to see iy go less than 20 miles to the gallon is just too much for a commuter, Mrs A is going to get a boggeer people carrier and I'm looking at a semi electronic auto Astra, 2006/2007 with kess tn 40,000 can be got from a dealer with a but of warranty for 3600/4000 and I only have a £1000 owong on the bank load for the Land rover so I'm hoping I might get awayy without having to find more cash:)

Anyhow my word anxious Ull be returning to work soon, Cant help the anxiety and reaklly don't want to do this stuff anymore, Iy's not making me happy and all the internal politics just wears me down.. I still enjoy some of the development work and helping the Operational people who Ive build a good relationship, they are genuinely benefiting from my exerriapinse in that area, until me there was no one with the years I have i this field.

Im planning on 18 months by which time I want my business up and running, time will telll fi and wehn I give up tst day job but Ill get there........its part of my plan:D

^ Welcome to BL ((((bri1gth3ra1n)))) I'm glad that your determined keep the positive thoughts!

Meh my belly hurts IDK why but it's killing me. Monday I make a much needed appt. with my doctor. Bring on the recovery!!

Status
Not open for further replies.