Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks speedking :)

@zomby- I am. Just taking it minute by minute. Hope you are able to get some good rest at some point in the day/night. I haven't in a really long time. <3

Blank.

I dont normally get to say this but:

Happy.

Sure why not, so many things are changing in my life that its a mix of happy, anxious and excited. I no longer fear tomorrow or the fact i have no money and recently i have come to realize theres no one else id rather be then myself! I have always kind of felt that way but a decent chunk of time on crack and heroin made me forget how simple life is.

I just have stuff on my mind. A lot of things added up at once and it made me a little upset. It's like I can clearly see and it sucks at the moment. I'm trying to focus on something else. I will try to focus on the good things, but I'm physically numb with a what's the point kinda feeling. I know that's not correct thinking. I just feel numb and empty sometimes. I know there are people worse off, but loneliness is the worst feeling there is.

Last edited:
God I fucking know exactly how you feel. You'll get through it though. It's just a matter of time and not doing anything you'll regret. Sorry you're having a hard time. <3 you can message me if you ever wanna talk, I hope you know that.

down
I was doing okay today just been kinda numb and calm after days of hurting so much but then I talked to my wonderful dad and he just kinda hurt me some more and made those feelings come back to me. I'm so ready to get him out of my life. I was trying to be honest with him and tell him how much he's hurting me with the things he says to me and all he said was don't blame me for your behavior.. Like I'm not man i just want you to realize how much what you have been saying to me has been killing me. He told me tonight that I need to just rub some dirt in my wounds and get on with my life already. Like sorry I have grieving for my mother unexpected death for 4 1/2 months. My fucking bad. My bad I'm having trauma from coming home and finding my fucking mom, my best friend and all I really have, dead. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.