Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@neversick and @erikman -god I was having a shitty day I sound so bitchy in that last post on here my bad.
(Sorry Neversickanymore)
But I've been exercising. I have that membership to the gym. I've been hanging out with friends more the last few days and that helps so much. I also started my service position in my NA group. I'm the secretary on Thursday nights. I get to get there early and open the doors make the coffee set the chairs hand key tags out and count the money and sign peoples meeting logs etc. it's cool it feels good to do stuff like that. I've just been stressed about money. But I'm getting everything figured out.
I'm getting through this just blah. Shit is sooo lame. I have been sleeping a bit finally but ahh my dreams are soo fucked up and vivid.
Thank you both for the support :)
<3
EXjg

tired.

^ don't even sweat it Exjg<3

Friends, meetings, etc are amazing parts of recovery.. just seems there always kinda seems to be something in the shadows that may be missing.

Since your a dancer you might really enjoy and eventually be good at whitewater kayaking.. its dancing, just your lead partner is the river. That and it makes the rush from IV drugs seem petty ;)

misc-c.jpg

liquidlogic-new-playboat.jpg

best-whitewater-kayaking-photos-2.jpg

IMO we have to find something thst kicks the juice we need. This does not go against the spiritual principles of the fellowships. I know because my "churches" are mountains, rivers, forests, deserts, waves and oceans.. thats where I worship.

Amazing
is my word for today

janged.

cant sleep for the 4th night in a row.
im not withdrawing or anything, my mind has just recently decided that it wants me to be an insomniac instead :(

^ yeah I'm always going through these motions. Won't sleep for 3-9 days/nights and then I crash for a few days then I'm up again... I feel like a damn tweaker -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.