Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 20 days sober from cannabis, kratom, and salvia. I can relate to your anxiety and mood de-regulation. I've found myself very angry, very sad and weepy, in states of existential dread, and then calm and collected. It passes, little by little. Every little bit of work you do to aid your recovery is a step forward. Hot showers and baths are very healing. I sometimes but some epsom salts in the water to soothe my aetheric body. It's cleansing.

Contented. I did my morning pages, read my affirmations, did my gratitude list. Did a bit for my grandmother who recently fell and broke her hip and is in hospital rehab regaining mobility. I will go visit her tomorrow. Sat with her cat, Lily, and loved her with my entire heart. Kissed my partner over and over. Had a good morning talk about sacrifice. I see now that her sacrifice is equal, if not more all-encompassing than my own. Loved.

I'm 20 days sober from cannabis, kratom, and salvia. I can relate to your anxiety and mood de-regulation. I've found myself very angry, very sad and weepy, in states of existential dread, and then calm and collected. It passes, little by little. Every little bit of work you do to aid your recovery is a step forward. Hot showers and baths are very healing. I sometimes but some epsom salts in the water to soothe my aetheric body. It's cleansing.

Contented. I did my morning pages, read my affirmations, did my gratitude list. Did a bit for my grandmother who recently fell and broke her hip and is in hospital rehab regaining mobility. I will go visit her tomorrow. Sat with her cat, Lily, and loved her with my entire heart. Kissed my partner over and over. Had a good morning talk about sacrifice. I see now that her sacrifice is equal, if not more all-encompassing than my own. Loved.

Thanks for the post...glad I can relate to some on here. With all the hard drug use on this forum I feel like cannabis gets swept under the rug but it can be an issue for some of us. Hope for the best for your grandmother.

@cappatown keep your head up <3

Reflective.

Just thinking about life and how it's been going. Trying to forgive myself. Glad I realize my negative mindset over more than a decade was not normal. Yes, depression is real, but I will not keep caving in. I will continue to work on reprogramming my brain to positivity and joy!

Also, I'm going to have to find different ways to cope with being alone on this journey. Not dating leaves a void that needs to be filled with something else. I can't think of being alone as "bad". Society can make you feel that way.

Venting...

If you can deal with the void of come-downs - you will deal with the void of being alone ( we are never truly, alone; as in isolated) just not in co-dependency. Find a myriad of people who nurture you - despite the 'naked' feelings; you will strengthen yourself - don't be so harsh on judgement - really sounds like you're doing the right thing and learning truths and tolerance toward yourself - go easy and allow yourself to be pissed off ( natural frustration/anger is healthy;when it arises, it's is good when you are on your own and can experience them ( despite initial revulsion) ...society teaches us to be anti-human ( to polarise feelings) yet the (judged)'positive' ones, shadow the 'negative' ones and vice-versa and we are NEVER taught to deal with that ( which is where we get to re-invent our relationship with our feelings- for ourselves ( and understand they are dynamic and can be rearranged/relabeled and work toward our will and intention again - and not for others/our ignorant expectations) - to be able to balance the two opposites and let them 'play out their own drama' is pretty powerful and is what being human is all about - having the space to experience this on your own is pretty special and deserves much respect. <3

Last edited:
Cduggles :'( that breaks my heart. please keep me updated.

giddy

met this girl and she gave me her number, I hope the amount of akwardness involved did not hinder further interaction haha. either way it feels good because this hasn't happened for a long time and she genuinely seemed interested

Status
Not open for further replies.