How Are You in One Word Vs Happiness; Only Real When Shared =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of a proper word to fully encompass my state of being at the moment. But it's not good. At all.

The best I can come up with... miserable...

^ aww I'm hoping you feel better model! you can always PM me if you want to talk to someone.

For me: content. And a bit more calm now that I feel I have more options.

The only pursuit that may be more popular than the pursuit of happiness is that of unconditional love. Our soul’s deepest desire is to be held, caressed, nurtured, cared for and accepted for being ourselves.

^ Oops, sorry for drug talk mods.

I feel good. I was so anxious before, but made it to uni and the class was really good and engaging. I definitely need to go out more.

Tired.

I don't want to leave my bed, I don't want to go to work.

thankful to be alive. Much <3 to all the dark siders!

Tired.

I don't want to leave my bed, I don't want to go to work.

^ I hear you there! I'll have to go to work tomorrow just to make an effort to, ugh. I can't wait for next week, it should be a lot warmer then.

turning

I need to find different powerful outlets for my intensity.

-music
-design a permaculture site
-watch a movie

all this will subdue me in minor and temporary ways.

thankful.

just got an AMAZING opportunity thrown into my lap this afternoon, shooting tomorrow. i'll be playing the body double of a very well known female actress in a music video for an equally well-known rock band. hopeful again.

thankful.

just got an AMAZING opportunity thrown into my lap this afternoon, shooting tomorrow. i'll be playing the body double of a very well known female actress in a music video for an equally well-known rock band. hopeful again.

That's fantastic!! Keep us posted :)

Worried. Turns out the people I expected to be finding a flat with to live in next year already made plans with other people. I feel completely screwed over and I'm getting really nervous about this because there's no way I can afford to live in one on my own. Probably gonna have to end up with people I don't really like. This is really annoying me.

^That sounds frustrating indeed, Pagey. Thankfully though, you do have some time to look for other arrangements though. Keep your head up, doll. Things will work out how they should. <3

Loving this! :) <3

My word is tired after a loooooooong day of classes.

^That sounds frustrating indeed, Pagey. Thankfully though, you do have some time to look for other arrangements though. Keep your head up, doll. Things will work out how they should. <3

Loving this! :) <3

My word is tired after a loooooooong day of classes.

Yeah, at least I'm looking into it early I suppose. I hope something will work out.
Get some rest! :)

{Broke}

I hate running out of money, but at least I only have 3 days till my next pay. I'll run out of food before then though :(

:( I feel ya man. :( I've been living off instant mash + frozen peas, and nothing left now. Do you have any housemates/ fam/ friends that could help you out?

accepting...

I am procrastinating doing my project though...

What kind of project are you working on?

{Broke}

I hate running out of money, but at least I only have 3 days till my next pay. I'll run out of food before then though :(

Do you live in the US? If you do and can qualify, I'd consider applying for food stamps.

No one should have to go hungry in the United States. <3

regretful

I've lost so many friends and turned down so many opportunities to take my life in a good direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.