How Are You in One Word Vs Happiness; Only Real When Shared =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you live in the US? If you do and can qualify, I'd consider applying for food stamps.

No one should have to go hungry in the United States. <3

Nah... I'm from the island of Aus. I found that when I was in terrible situations (homeless, starving etc.) there were very few places that would help a single, white male.

{Resourceful}

I'm about to go get on food stamps (LINK card here in st Louis) to help my family out. it'll be like $200 a month for food ill be bringing in. not bad.

tired
mentally I'm spent. the girl I'm seeing (not my gf) is on her way to hangout for a bit, spent the evening with my ex (still love her so much), and don't gotta get up til late tomorrow. yay.

Nah... I'm from the island of Aus. I found that when I was in terrible situations (homeless, starving etc.) there were very few places that would help a single, white male.

{Resourceful}

I'm really sorry to hear that, there's no social welfare programs in Australia that can make sure you have some food? In the United States, there are places in the city I live in where you can go get a meal for free. Does nothing like that exist in your neck of the woods?

A project for my counselling program, it's a take home exam actually. Mostly on empathy, questioning and intake counselling sessions.

Tired... but I cant sleep.

Cool. Well best of luck. :)

My word: relaxed

Waiting.

Probably getting violated and locked up today, still dirty. I might go get one more test so I can be sure before I start packing my stuff.

Nervous. I have a meeting with my adviser for school this morning. I shouldn't be nervous, she's a sweet lady. I just get nervous talking about my future and whether things will work out the way I want them to or if I'm on the right track.

Fingers crossed Psychlone Jack. Whatever happens, you'll be OK in the end, promise you. Good luck.

Omg I'm absolutely ECSTATIC.

My PO just called me to reschedule my appointment!

This is a miracle.

Nervous. I have a meeting with my adviser for school this morning. I shouldn't be nervous, she's a sweet lady. I just get nervous talking about my future and whether things will work out the way I want them to or if I'm on the right track.

I envy how far you've come with your future already. You're on a track I would like to get on someday soon. <3 Everything will go fine, don't doubt yourself.

Jack <3 I'm happy to hear you're meeting was rescheduled. Don't think just because you have a little extra time you can forget about it. Make sure you are ready for your next meeting <3.

Terrible.

^What is the matta <3

I woke up at 6am thinking I had work.. realized I didn't..went back to bed and woke up at 1 :|. On a better note my parents sent me Valentines flowers that I found on my doorstep when I woke up :). I feel loved.

^That's super sweet of them. :)

Everything went great. I still have a couple years left of school but I am indeed on the right track. :) I had a screening afterwards to get involved with a Mindful Living group on campus. I got accepted to it and am really excited about it. It's basically a small group of us getting together weekly to talk about different mindfulness techniques and share what works for us. Group mindfulness has worked really well for me in the past, so I'm glad that I'll be able to have this opportunity to put it to use more.

Carefree...

and im trying to remain that way before I get shotgunned into my insanely busy afternoon and night.

Sick.

Nausea, vomiting, headache- I want my mom to come take care of me! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.