How Are You In One Word ver. Smile Because It Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
CROSSROADS.... got sick of sinking... time to swim like a motherfucker...wow im at my 999 post already? lol.. is it a sign? 999 is opposite of 666 and that maybe i should go forth with letting good things happen instead of bad ones?

you should also pose nude in the nudie thread in honor of your 1000th post.... its an unwritten bl rule

^ epic lulz... trust me no one wants to see me nude.. besides.. i have never done things cuz other people are doing it.....why start now.. and thus i end my 1000 post with that :)

^ epic lulz... trust me no one wants to see me nude.. besides.. i have never done things cuz other people are doing it.....why start now.. and thus i end my 1000 post with that :)

Noooooo, nuddie pics for your 1000th is obligatory. I missed mine but will be my 2000th soon enough so The Lounge is getting some nekkids outta me. So long as I can borrow a camera anyways. And look remotely photogenic. That's a big if, the photogenic thing, I don't do it so well. :\

I see adam west made a thread for me.

He did indeed. Sorry you're hurting Capt. but glad to see you posting, you'd be majorly missed in TDS, your input here is highly valued, believe me. :) Hope tomorrow's a better day. <3

Super EXCITED! I Just got tickets to see the Dalai Lama in May!!! :) :) :)

He did indeed. Sorry you're hurting Capt. but glad to see you posting, you'd be majorly missed in TDS, your input here is highly valued, believe me. :) Hope tomorrow's a better day. <3

Thanks Sepher.

I had a really good day. Got to hang out with my best friend. Made for a perfect day. :)

Physically and mentally exhausted. Completely. :(

The last 7 hours were brutal. I just finished writing a rather detailed blog post on the subject if anyone is interested in reading it.

Excited!

Met a girl the other day, and we have been hanging out. Its fun to because she is from Slovakia and her english isn't totally perfect.... kinda hot

You're not alone <3. I'm nervous
are you currently physically addicted to benzos? I am not as of today physically have been before a couple years back, when I kicked opiates I switched to benzos and then switched back to opiates because the benzo wds we so horrible(and I had only been on them for a month at the time) for the past couple weeks I've been going on two-three day benzo binges and I seem to get mild wds after the couple days on them, I guess that is what the kindling effect is.
I decided to lay down some rules for myself to prevent what Im fearing:benzo addiction! Im only going to dose on benzos once a day and never buy/get enough for more than one "recreational" experience lol. I may just be fooling myself, i guess we will see.

My word: hopeful

^Yep same story as mine. Unfortunately drug talk in the socials isn't allowed because it brings down the positive vibe and all. We can share more info through PMs. It's hard. Today was hard. But I am also hopeful.

relaxed.
had great sex and enjoying post sex cig. :D ate my nightly melatonin, gonna sleep good tonight.

horrible

I went on a 4 day drinking binge and woke up feeling sick beyond belief and went to the hospital for alcohol poisoning

the staff were amazing and I just feel like an absolute fuck for putting them out like that

really really really sad :(
<3 <3 <3

I woke up today feeling neutral but I went into the kitchen to see a card on the counter that says "Thank You". Our amazing neighbors had to sell their house and the wife went to CT but the husband who we were closest to we invited him to stay at our house. He stayed for a while but was an awesome elusive guest. My boyfriend drove him to the airport at 4 AM this morning to go to Columbia to stay at a commune for orphaned children (he is an interesting but kind and generous character) lol The card wrote "Thanks! There should be more people like you." and on the inside it said "and less people like most people." :) I'm not sure if he meant it that much but I took it that way. :)

Im feeling really positive today and I'm drinking out of my Wisconsin mug because I miss my best good fwiend :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.