• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How Are You In One Word ver. Smile Because It Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
restless

I wanna do something on this nice sunny day but Idk what. maybe go to the park with some friends.

^^ :( I'm sorry to hear that. I've missed you around these parts. I'm always here for you if you wanna shoot me a PM (that goes for everyone)

full
someone in the program celebrated 21 years clean, brought pizza, and I chowed down

How am I in one word!?
I feel adventurous.. :D
I want to skydive again, I am sorry that I have to wait till spring..

Wow!! There's a guy I haven't seen in a long while!
Glad to see you back around and sounding like you're doing great! :)

My word (so I'm not cheating the thread just to say hi) : hesitant.

^The opposite. Full, I just made a delish, satisfying meal.I need to cook for myself more. I rely so much on quick meals or fast food, knowing full well that these aren't healthy options, but I *can* fend for my own in the kitchen without really taking that much time. I just need to convince myself that it's not a hassle.

I wish I could have shared with you, gorgo!

My word: bleeding

the trauma never seems to end.

Sorry to hear that bro. I know the bupe roller coaster well its not easy reducing, huh, besides what ever else you have going on in your life. Good luck.

My word: warm

The sun is shining, i have music going, my emotions are flowing and i am finally starting to get the energy to do shit after being stuck in a hole for a while...

Awesome!

Just finished my yoga excersice and have managed to get by with less drugs now for a few days, the future looks brighter and all that jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.