How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous

I have to call and rescind a job offer I accepted, as I got a better one. The better job took forever to get back to me, so I accepted the other one because the time on that one was running out. But then the better one called me very shortly after. They think I am starting Monday, and I think are depending on me. Having met with the guy before, I feel like he's going to go ballistic. And I gotta do it over the phone and I hate phones.

^Why? Hope whatever it is that is stressing you out resolves.

me: lazy.

Nervous

I have to call and rescind a job offer I accepted, as I got a better one. The better job took forever to get back to me, so I accepted the other one because the time on that one was running out. But then the better one called me very shortly after. They think I am starting Monday, and I think are depending on me. Having met with the guy before, I feel like he's going to go ballistic. And I gotta do it over the phone and I hate phones.

Accomplished, but it was freakin' AWKWARD. Oh well.

So ya...Awkward

lol,

I have Mirena but, I know when I'm a super bitch for no reason what month it is.

~Ughh couldn't sleep, my neck is killing me today.~

Glad

My PC has stopped being a bitch, no audio crackles or pops or anything recently. And the weather is really nice too.

Last edited:
depressed
apparently i am going through a bout of major depression, it's not rational to feel this bad all the time even considering my f'd up life

^ Aw Im sorry to hear you're sick. :( I hope you feel better soon.

I'm happy. I managed to see an out of hours gp and have now sorted both my subutex and diazepam script out, so I'm not going through opiate and benzo withdrawals. I'm so glad I don't have constant suicidal thoughts circling around my head nonstop. I decided to go back on my antidepressants and I can definitely feel a difference... I just feel so much more at peace with myself and not overwhelmed by everything and anything.

Chilling with my boyfriend at the moment and watching old school South Park episodes. :) it's lovely being able to just sit and relax. I thought I should write this post as I usually only post when I'm depressed. I hope everyone knows that as bad as you may feel, it won't be permanent (as much as it feels like it!). If things are bad, just remind yourself that all you have to do is get through is today and that everything will be okay.

Thanks a lot Bluelight for all your support. I really want to donate some £ when I get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.