How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Increasingly anxious

don't even want to get out of bed to get something to eat

-

Actually, I'm glad.
Tooth hasn't gotten worse overnight, I was expecting to wake up with half my face swollen up and it's sunny outside.
Only 14.5'c in my room though

Last edited:
Afraid
I am going to really really really going to do something stupid. But, I can't.
Not suicide, not drugs.

Last edited:
Upset.

I had a doctors appointment today and they took my weight- 142 lbs. I'm 5'4". I was upset by my weight so I told my mom what it was when I got home and all she did was laugh at me. Then she said "I didn't think you weighed that much". She then said that I looked "cute anyway". WTF. I'm not even fat, or at least I didn't think I was. I exercise by walking and running and I wear a size 3 or 5 jeans so I don't know what was so fucking funny but I'm pissed.

^I weigh 200 and I'm only 5'9" n I'm not fat. Don't worry bout it.. it's only a number. It could be muscle too, it weighs 3x as much as fat if I remember correctly.

^I weigh like 240 and I'm skinny and weak being tall as fuck
Refreshed - just slept 9+ hours and was dreaming and everything... Have to get shit done today.

Upset.

I had a doctors appointment today and they took my weight- 142 lbs. I'm 5'4". I was upset by my weight so I told my mom what it was when I got home and all she did was laugh at me. Then she said "I didn't think you weighed that much". She then said that I looked "cute anyway". WTF. I'm not even fat, or at least I didn't think I was. I exercise by walking and running and I wear a size 3 or 5 jeans so I don't know what was so fucking funny but I'm pissed.

Yeah Addy HDoubleOdeezy is right plus you are gorgeous anyway so who cares.

I feel better than last night

Hungry thirsty,scattered. I can sort of understand where they have nothing to eat or drink. karma baby bring me more bring me more lol

Exhausted... put on some weight recently and I am trying to eat healthy and exercise. I went bmxing for like 5 hours today and it killed me.

Happy about it though!

I feel lost

Don't know what I'm supposed to be doing in life, my tooth was at it worst yesterday, hurt like hell and felt like it was gonna pop out of my gums. Blacked out for a couple periods during the day and was late to my dentist appt so they only just took an xray and told me the tooth's infected. Sent me on my way with an amoxicilin script and got me another appt for next week.
I wake up today and now it doesn't hurt at all? I haven't even got the amox yet.
It's always so complicated with my fucking teeth, one day it's sore the next day it's infected the day after it's back to normal again etc fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.