• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How accurate is this recipe for cocaine?

Psychoactive_Gardener

Bluelighter
I've gotten some coca plants recently, and I'm thinking of making some coke myself. Is this an accurate recipe? If not, what has to be changed?

The process shown will work, but only to make coca paste. He’s mistaken in that it’s “pure cocaine” that is still fairly crude cocaine mixed with other alkaloids. It needs further processing to get it to snortable pure product you actually want to use. The last microwave part is just to dry out the paste further.

Also NEVER try a drop of kerosene/cocaine on the tongue like that, he’s right he’ll probably be dead by time he’s 50 doing that.

I’ve always wondered on the cement. Is it there purely for its basic properties or is there more? Maybe to help agitate and hold on to the leaves so the kerosene can pour off more easily..

-GC

You will need alot of leaves to make it worth your while, and the plants are tricky grow and must grow indoors or a greenhouse, unless you are in the right climate.

I definitely wouldn't make an attempt based on that video however. Do some digging around online, as there is a fairly detailed guide floating around which describes the process using coca tea flour.

I believe you can get somewhere in the neighborhood of an 1/8th of an ounce of cocaine per kilo of dried coca leaves.

I've gotten some coca plants recently, and I'm thinking of making some coke myself. Is this an accurate recipe? If not, what has to be changed?

Unless coca erythroxylum is grown on high altitudes it does not produce the active alkaloids, btw, even with 20 coca plants that are fully grown into bushes you only produce 0.000...1% of coke, you need a field of coca plants to produce anything you can actually use...

Sorry to burst your bubble...

Unless coca erythroxylum is grown on high altitudes it does not produce the active alkaloids, btw, even with 20 coca plants that are fully grown into bushes you only produce 0.000...1% of coke, you need a field of coca plants to produce anything you can actually use...

Sorry to burst your bubble...
Don't worry, I bought the plant as somewhat of a novelty anyway. I just like gardening and actually getting something out of the plant is somewhat of a sideshow.

I believe if you chew the leaves you get a kind of mild high from it. I would do that instead of trying to grow fields of coca plants youd need to make very much coke.

Yields are typically 3-5g of a kilo of fresh flour. In no time at all that yield drops drastically as the cocaine is not stable in the leaf, degrading to benzoylecgonine. By 12mos it’s more or less pointless.

So extract the leaves fresh as possible. If you can get yourself like 10 plants of decent size it may be worth your time.

At one plant, just quid some fresh leaves every now and again.

-GC

I would make coca tea with the leaves. I think by the time you extracted a plant, it would hardly be worth the time put into it.

I'd bet you get a pretty good buzz from a whole plant worth of tea though.

I believe if you chew the leaves you get a kind of mild high from it. I would do that instead of trying to grow fields of coca plants youd need to make very much coke.
Yeah, chewed / sublingual Coca leaves are active, in the end its the traditional use. I once got some (ridiculously overpriced compared to what cocaine costs in South America) leaves and indeed they gave me some hints of a stim like effect but it's really not much given the low concentration of cocaine in the leaves.

Coca tea is weaker than chewing the leaves because of shitty oral bioavailability.

Would you mind to post some pics of your Coca plants?

There is no way you are going to cultivate enough leaf to be able to do this, there is a reason that even in countrys where coca leaf is legal labs are well hidden away from
Where people live etc

There is no way you are going to cultivate enough leaf to be able to do this, there is a reason that even in countrys where coca leaf is legal labs are well hidden away from
Where people live etc
Its like I said, there is not enough plant material to produce anything you can consume effectively, and even if so; if the coca erythroxylum is not grown on high altitude it produces no active alkaloids...