House music

Stacy Kidd
Underground Chicago
Made me realize How amazing Live House is, Keeping the party pumping and fresh the whole time

Sorry to dobly post but That swedish house mafia set is AMAZING, its hard to not dance while listening to it.

i need some DIRTY MUSIC.

i was at a rave recently and heard some of the filthiest electro i've heard!

I'd like to keep this thread about proper house (deep,classic, chicago...etc). Electro house can have its own thread.

speaking of underground warehouse parties, I saw Doc Martin last night spin a 5 hour set til 8 am in the morning. It was one of the most epic dj performances I've ever seen. He mixed a perfect blend of tech, acid, tribal, deep and soulful house.

i saw house heads so i needed to post. im pretty sure the standard bpm rate of house music is at the same vibration as the roll u get on E. cuz whenever i listen to it i get high.
i like tons of different shit, to the one who mentioned it tho, wolfgang gartner is AWESOME.

dupp dupp daaduppdupp

For all the true underground house lovers.

Kerri Chandler & Monique Bingham- In The Morning (Bigga Mix)

I could imagine dancing to this track in an underground warehouse at 6am. Room being almost completely dark except for the 2 laser lights (green and blue). Everyone breaking a sweat, getting to the groove.

Studio Apartment feat Monique Bingham - Found Him (Kerri Chandler Kaoz 623 Dub)

speaking of underground warehouse parties, I saw Doc Martin last night spin a 5 hour set til 8 am in the morning. It was one of the most epic dj performances I've ever seen. He mixed a perfect blend of tech, acid, tribal, deep and soulful house.

Last time i saw him spin was around the time he released the "Sounds you can feel" compilation he truly is an amazing DJ. Last time he was booked to play UK his flights were cancelled but it was ok we got Inland knights & Audiojack instead :)

Last edited: