• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hotrailing loss?

Neverending8

Greenlighter
Just wondering how much you lose. I love doing hotrails, but someone says it wastes it.

Also, i got about a week then I got to get clean before an oral mouth swab test. The last time I gave it 5 days and passed. But... I want to give it a little more but don’t want to crash and miss my job or anything. Plus New Years eve. I’m scheduled to come in on the 6th. I might just see if I can push it back a few days. Any advice? Cut back some till then or it doesn’t matter? I’m on an antidepressant so maybe it will help. What to expect? I’ve been using about .5g or more a day for a few months.

If you're slowly doing it and with steady pateints while hot railing nothing should be wasted . But contrails in general may cause certain percent of meth to evaporate to a point where there is no traceable fumes. I'm guessing you would lose 10%-15% of a thick long line.
You should snort 10 more fat lines 7 days before you're swab test.

I’m sure I will do more.. but just a rail aday to taper? 7 days to be off sounds good but that’s a long time without my meds

I’m sure I will do more.. but just a rail aday to taper? 7 days to be off sounds good but that’s a long time without my meds
Lol you use meth a medication too?. I use it to get stimulated so I can type on internet forums all day. Ya 7 days is rough but if you want you're dopamine back you need to wait atleast 7 days.

Thanks! Not medication but in general. The dopamine back sounds good but gonna be so damn lethargic! 😫
Have you ever tried Methylone crystals?.
It feels like cocain high mixed with MDMA.
And it's legal in most countries . You can buy it on dark web just go to Google type in methylone crystals for sale then click on images and there should be some images that have product / shopping logo click on them they will lead you to a dark website. I bought these meth looking crystals that feel like MDMA online. I use for when I'm taking breaks from real meth. Important note tho I once bought pure crystal meth online from one of those Google images that's connects you to a website . It was so pure that It gave me more an intense stimulating high . But I havnt experience Euphoric high in 3 weeks because I've been using everyday for 3 weeks . I need to take a break pronto. I promise I'm going to do what I did last month a 7 day break and me just taking photos of my big meth rocks . When I'm taking breaks I still enjoy picking up meth because it's better to have it, and not need it then to need it and not have it.

For real. I can usually always get it. But right now im sick but haven’t done much today. Anxiety and shit. I’m holding some soboxin for someone. Would that help me chill out?? And how much should I pay? He wants 20 for it. Package says buprenorphine and Naloxone 8mg/2mg

I don't think vaporizing that way should lose anymore than you do vaporizing when you smoke it. I've seen a video before and also someone I knew used these long tubes to hot rail so you don't accidentally burn it on the mirror or plate.

I don't think vaporizing that way should lose anymore than you do vaporizing when you smoke it. I've seen a video before and also someone I knew used these long tubes to hot rail so you don't accidentally burn it on the mirror or plate.
Silicone aquarium tubing. Works perfect and gives you control over the rail.