• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids hoping to get help with oxycodone withdrawal

Lol silly kids.

I'm just stating the FACT, that for myself, Opiate withdrawal was the worst drug induced experience I've ever had.

Even being on opiates for a year vs. being on kpin for 3 years.

And especially being on opiates for many more than that.

Now IDK how different it is for xanax or Valium, and idk how bad it is if you've been on it for ten years. Probably pretty shitty, as being on it for 3 was shitty as fuck.

I stopped those terrible drugs after 3 years, and although I supplemented with Valium, Ativan, and xanax, it was 95% kpins.

A bunch of people's personal experience does not make it a fact. It makes it a fact that it was worse for that individual, sure. But not a fact for everyone. Honestly this is the first time I've heard ANYONE say that they though benzos withdrawal was worse. Please take a logic course.

For me, Opiate Withdrawal was far shittier.

Don't understand why people that have not experienced both feel the need to make those claims in the first place... If it were someone who had actually gone through opiate withdrawal, sure. That's the root issue I have here.

And BTW I'm flattered that you think I'm so tough. <3
IDK maybe you're used to bragging about drug addiction or think it's cool... But it's definitely not cool. It is terrible.

So take your straw man army elsewhere.

Last edited:
Based on the amount of oxycodone i have took, taking 120 mg of oxyneo shouldn't have any unwanted side effects.

But when i took it yesterday i felt like i overdosed. Slept all day. Ogher symptoms too, similar to hallucinations.

Today i toik 60 mg. I only have them in 60s. Does NOTHING FOR MY PAIN.

I dont have anything to add to 60 mg i can either do 60 or 120.

I take 60 or none at night. Daytime is the problem

Ps. I upped my dos of oxycodone last 3 weeks to around 250

Mabzie. We are all different. With opioids i managed 36 hours and kpin 16. For me quitting my kpin will be true hell

I really wouldn't taper the dose down anymore than once every two weeks.. two weeks gives your body chance to adjust properly, and your mind then sees this as normal.. any less than two weeks, and you risk relapse.
you need to do this realistically, and I'm going through the exact same thing. It actually takes between 5-7 days for your body to adjust to a new dose, and if you then lower the dose before the 7 days is up, your then messing up your whole system before it's had chance to adjust to the previous dose.. It's common sense.
I'm down to 120mg and today is day 6 of this dose and my body has only just adjusted today.
next week I will be going down to 90mg, and will feel very very minimal withdrawals, probably just tiredness, and lack of energy which is nothing compared to how ppl feel when they lower their dose before the previous dose has been accepted by your mind and body, physically and mentally.
please take your time when tapering, you will benefit from this a lot better if done over a a few months rather than weeks.. Good luck x

Kevin- I take Neo as well. You can halve them w sharp scissors. Put the pill all the way back on the scissor and split between the o and n. Then try 90mg

You could even do quarters if need be but it becomes less precise then

So , it's been like 30~ days since your 1st post , what are ya' down to / day and how are ya' feelin' ??

Bliss. If i cut them and i can cut them in half or 1/4 then it is immediate release. I dont even know if the gel contains oxycodone or the solid part. I fear OD my friend.

I cup. Im 120 mg during the dat and 60 during the night, thats oxyneo. I found a new doctor and i think he could perscribe me more but I just want to quit. If i ever feel stressed after i quit, i will have a beer or 2 although i hate the taste and morning hangover. I might do some whiskey or something strong.

Talking about alcohol, how long after being opiod free is it ok to have some booze?

Also, how long roughly does it take for a person to be 100% detoxified after the last dose?

Theres some promising news for those who find relief in hot baths. A company in Sweden has made or is making something (not sure if its a pill or clothes ) the make you feel like you are sitting in a worm bath all day.

Once i get more info i will post it here with mods permission.

I'm not claiming to know this for sure, so please don't get all irate with me. I have personally never experienced benzo withdrawal, I've never taken them.. I do have experience with opiate withdrawal however.
I have seen many other forums where lots of ppl say that benzo withdrawal is so much worse than opiates.. more than 10 posts I've seen have claimed this

Ha! Safer nodding in a bath suit to being underwater. Just ask Whitney Houston :(

Okay,I have a similar problem I hope yall can help me with,I'm RXd 120 percocet 10/325s a month.I always run out a week or 2 early since the medications are insufficient for my chronic pain.This time I really screwed up worse than normal.Within 5 days I managed to get down to 53 pills and can't see my pain doctor again until December 18th.I was hoping someone could help me with a taper that gets the physical withdraws out of the way yet still leaves me with a pretty decent stash because I really am in chronic pain.I should mention that I moved to a rural area where I can only find 1 doctor willing to treat my pain and they refuse to write for any more pills or anything stronger.I don't know anyone here and live in the middle of nowhere so finding anything on the street is impossible.I usually take between 6 and 8 pills a day but need a taper like I mentioned desperatly and soon.I have to have some oxy in my system as Im subject to piss tests and like I said I still need some for pain.Would it be possible to taper relatively painlessly with say 20 pills.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Years of heroin use made me forget how bad oxy WDs are but it's just as bad since I've been off dope for a couple of years.Thanks all.I'm desperate and in constant fear of what's gonna happen.Help please.

Interesting... I have a close relative who's been doing 15-30mg/day for over a year. She's now on 12th day of a slow withdrawal at a consistent 2mg/day. Can't cut those 2mg out yet unfortunately, due to RLS. It seems to have flattened and will never stop. How long will it last?

Any pointers would be appreciated.