• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hooray for Man-whoring... Best pick up lines EVER

Pop Popavich said:
I once won the pick-up-line section of a contest with the charming line..

"Nice Shoes.... Wanna fuck?" =D

I'm not crazy about those ellipses - check my mad grammar skills y0 ;)

"Nice shoes; wanna fuck?"

;)%)

^^ no-one likes a show off now do they. There's some members of the community who DO have difficulty with the semi-colon...:(

besides...... does not an ellipse constitute. This...is an ellipse...three dots only...

Otherwise it's justa string of dots...Fuck now i can't stop doing them.

Ok. That is all.

I was listening into my brother and his friends come up with cheesy pick up lines the other day... here are a couple that I remember:

"Is your dad a terrorist? Cos baby your the bomb!"

"My name is Fred Flinstone and I wanna make your 'Bed-Rock'"

Gotta love those cheesy lines :)

Mary Poppins said:
^^ no-one likes a show off now do they. There's some members of the community who DO have difficulty with the semi-colon...:(

besides...... does not an ellipse constitute. This...is an ellipse...three dots only...

Otherwise it's justa string of dots...Fuck now i can't stop doing them.

Ok. That is all.

I know :p thats why i said i wasn't crazy about them 8) besides, it was an implied ellipse ;)

;):D%)

by the by: "There are some members of the community who DO have difficulty with the semi-colon...:( "

be careful with those intransitive verbs ;)

/runs away from the journos in here

don't start what you can't finish...

I am going to intransitive your face in uno momento!!! :p

Coming from a guy who needs a reintroduction to the apostrophe! [it was all I could find at such short notice :p ]

I mean...puhlease!!!!

;)

Are those Moon pants you're wearing, 'cos your arse is out of this world?

Hear it said by a geeky mate of ours. The chickcracked up, and although he didnt get a root he did get to second base!

the best one that ive used was "suck, fuck, what?"

have heard a million others but these days they dont work your better off just being curious about the the person you wish to pick up then youll get better results

Pop Popavich said:
I once won the pick-up-line section of a contest with the charming line..

"Nice Shoes.... Wanna fuck?" =D

Meh a million guys have used that on me.
Never worked, but seriously the dumbest time it was said was when i was wearing no shoes.

A guy I grew up with had this personal fave...

Beckon someone over with one finger. When they get to you, say, if I can make you come with one finger, imagine what I can do with five.

The worst i've heard ...

"hey, my friends and i were were wandering if your tits are real"

ohhhhhh so suave

katmeow said:
A guy I grew up with had this personal fave...

Beckon someone over with one finger. When they get to you, say, if I can make you come with one finger, imagine what I can do with five.

I'd have to say this one is the best so far.. Funny shit lol
I've never really taken much notice of dodgy pick up lines, but I do remember one crappy one..
"Do you have a bandaid cuz I cut my knee when I fell for you"
Told u it was crappy!

I've never really used a pickup line in my life - too shy about approaching strangers :) BUT I have had success with the following -

Once I asked a friend; "Can I sleep with you tonight?" - she said "Yes, as long as you don't tell anyone" - but I think the snogging in public the next day gave it away ;) We've been together for over 7 years now so I never got try out that line again. 1 success out of 1 attempt is a 100% success rate though...

only time i've ever used a line i was pissed as all fuck and it was at schoolies so the chances of it working again are close to 000
line is:

"I'm Batman" said real quickly

scored me 2 consecutive nights of rabbitising in a tent =D

one of my sillier moments...

during the rugby world cup last year, we went to watch the final at the orient in the rocks..

it was packed!!

somehow, during the course of extra time, i had hooked up with this english girl....

she came to the next pub with me and the boys (and this nite goes down as one of the best piss ups with the boys ever!!!)..

she pulled me aside and said "lets go home"

me, in my drunken state, thought she was outta cash, and didnt want to drink any more...

so i told her i'd keep buying her drinks if she wanted...

she still said lets go home...

so, in my brilliance, i give her $20 for a cab, say thanks for a fun night, i'm gonna keep drinking with the boys.....

needless to say i was kicking myself when i woke up in the morning....

^^^^^ HAHAHAHA Love your work Muz :D

No-one can ever say you're not generous.... Foolish yes, but a tight-arse? Never!!

Last edited:
that $20 could of bought you at least 5 more bourbons.... what a waste!@#!

;)