• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Hooked on snorting wellbutrin after federal prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyLaLa

Greenlighter
Hey guys to start off I just got out of federal prison for a drug conspiracy. While I was the're someone told me that you can catch a buzz from snorting Wellbutrin, so I tried it and enjoyed it, so I had the doctor prescribe it for me.

I take 450 mg, 150 in the am and 300 at night. I ended up going to the hole for a while and my neighbor had a ton of them saved up.

I was doing like 20 75mg pills a day while in the hole and my normal dose when I got out. On the day I was released they gave me 90xx100mg and 60x75mg.

I got out last Tuesday and have already finished the 100s and am half through the smaller pills. I can't believe how addictive this site becomes.

Oh yeah, forgot to add that I was snorting one of my 75s in the morning when I got it and the other between half an hour to an hour later. And at night I started at 75mg and eventually got to 150-200 right before release.
I also take Dilantin while using it to decrease seizure risk.

Now I'm doing about 200mg an hour all day until around 11pm, then I take ~120mg of phenobarbital(decrease seizure risk) 2mg risperdal and 100 amitryptilene.

Oh yeah, forgot to add that I was snorting one of my 75s in the morning when I got it and the other between half an hour to an hour later. And at night I started at 75mg and eventually got to 150-200 right before release.

Now I'm doing about 200mg an hour all day until around 11pm, then I take ~120mg of phenobarbital, 2mg risperdal and 100 amitryptilene.

I think that Wellbutrin snorting thing is placebo effect. iMO. When I was incarcerated for a week I tried it and got nothing out of it... I would compare it to people shooting water just to satisfy the needle addiction.

I think that Wellbutrin snorting thing is placebo effect. iMO. When I was incarcerated for a week I tried it and got nothing out of it... I would compare it to people shooting water just to satisfy the needle addiction.
Definitely not placebo, from what I understood of what I was reading it is a Cathinone.

Stupid autocorrect

It's crazy how much you crave this shit once you come down. I've had to stop while in the hole bc I did too much too quickly and felt like my heart was gonna explode.

Everyone on my range said it was kind of like a coke buzz...maybe that's why u felt the heart explosion sensation

Drug testing 2x per week, until I get Medicaid straightened out I'm screwed. My question is what will the withdrawal be like?
We don't allow drug testing discussion on Bluelight. But wellbutrin was prescribed to you so why would you worry for that anyway?

If you are taking 200 mg per hour, you will have bad withdrawals that goes without saying. You're also on other psych meds but you didn't mention if you are abusing them as well. You may need medical help if you have run out of your pills. Hopefully your Medicaid will kick in soon, it doesn't take that long if you meet the poverty requirements and show them all your proofs. Seriously, if you start to feel unwell go to the E.R. They can't refuse you if you're in a medical crisis.

We don't allow drug testing discussion on Bluelight. But wellbutrin was prescribed to you so why would you worry for that anyway?

If you are taking 200 mg per hour, you will have bad withdrawals that goes without saying. You're also on other psych meds but you didn't mention if you are abusing them as well. You may need medical help if you have run out of your pills. Hopefully your Medicaid will kick in soon, it doesn't take that long if you meet the poverty requirements and show them all your proofs. Seriously, if you start to feel unwell go to the E.R. They can't refuse you if you're in a medical crisis.
I apologize, I know discussion of it is not permitted, I was simply stating that I cannot use "real" drugs because of it.

Thanks for the advice, I do take all other pills as prescribed, risperdal and amitriptyline at night.

Definitely not placebo, from what I understood of what i was reading it is a Cathinone.

Stupid autocorrect

Aminoketone, yes.

I believe it's still placebo. Just like what I hear of people snorting remeron in jail and getting high. Sounds ridiculous.

I've been around the block before, I know placebo when I encounter it. There is a reason everyone wants to buy them in jail, it's jailhouse coke.

I've been around the block before, I know placebo when I encounter it. There is a reason everyone wants to buy them in jail, it's jailhouse coke.

Reading about recreational use, I see the bulk of the evidence suggests that subjective effects are markedly different than coke or any amphetamine.

So I'm wrong in saying placebo, but recreational still seems like such a stretch to me.

It is a reuptake inhibitor. It's not placebo. Taking that with a neuroleptic...do you know what neuroleptics do?

The dopamine and serotonin is hanging around in ur cells but it can't bind to receptors - which is why u are sniffing so much of it.

Ur w/ds are going to be messed up and even more so if u are still on the neuroleptic. If u quit the risperdol, you will get w/ds from that too. Research its withdrawals before stopping it.

Stop selling illegal drugs, get off the neuroleptic, get some kratom for the w/ds from the wellbutrin, stop sniffing wellbutrin, and stay free - that's my advice. God can help u.

Thanks for your advice, I'm only on the risperdal bc they don't give seroquel there. It's time to cut this shit out.

Are you trolling? Seriously...

All I have to say is...injecting/snorting wellbutrin can lead to necro tissue, that means massive infection and possibly death.

Status
Not open for further replies.