• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Home grown mushroom results/experience!

cool bro. i don't know, what i've been told is if you do something illegal long enough you should assume you will get caught.

i don't know, what i've been told is producing drugs is easy. the challenging thing is realizing when you should stop. if you keep producing drugs long enough you will get caught.

pick a goal. stop when you obtain your goal. avoid gambling recklessly until you lose
What's with you and your paranoia man?!? We all know what were doing were all sitting here thinking we're safe. Stop spamming threads with your prison bullshit you cop!

Preach on help! :)
Haha, well the guys come in like three different threads blathering on about getting arrested and what not. One was even this crazed rant on white versus black prison population. I know no one wants to hear that shit. Besides( in the HO-MET thread he was telling me I'm going to jail for ordering a gram), it's like keep those paranoid thoughts to yourself man, I've been doing this shit near a decade, I ain't scured!?

just checked my mushrooms and counted up the pins and on three cakes I have a total of 30 mushrooms/non-aborted pins! I really have no idea what to do with them all! I have three that just had their veil broken so I guess I'll be picking them soon! Ill post pics in a bit!

That's awesome man! Please do(on the pic note?), I'm fucking up, and lazy are these just normal P.cubes? Or a special strain/print?

I keep to myself mostly and don't have a lot of people that I'm friends with so I'm flying pretty low under the radar. Also I don't have my apartment in my name and all my mail goes to a different address so I tend to be quite hard to find. Mind you the cities police know me pretty well as the cops used to have to come to my old residences all the time and I used to sell for the biggest line in the city and be good friends with the boss. But all that stuff is behind me, I haven't sold in over a year and now that me and my ex aren't together the cops don't have to be called to where we are staying every week.

the reason that i said "pick a goal. stop when you obtain your goal. avoid gambling recklessly until you lose" is because you said "double up on my production and grow grow grow". my mental disability heavily impaired my youth and my memory is spotty from that time. i mainly remember the most emotional things, the negative things. that is the reason I remember how I learned this lesson.

sadly my mental disability made me vulnerable. for the most part people were decent, but then there was Sam (at least I use the name Sam). Sam and I were so close I often called him an uncle. Sam knew all of my friends, had all of the passwords to my electronic devices, he even could access my bank account. i trusted Sam and this was my mistake. Sam is the worst type of stimulant addict you could imagine. what was important to Sam was his addiction. everything else, including me, was disposable and less important.

for years people protected me and were compassionate, then Sam came in. people often warned me about the risks I was taking and recommended I stop early, but not Sam. Sam always stepped in and said "do more,order more, sell more, it's the right thing to do". Sam always played down the risks and talked up the reward. i never thought to question Sam. for those years Sam exploited me and my neighborhood. We later learned what the reason was.

Sam was distributing whatever stimulants he wanted and we didn't know it. Sam was building a wicker man out of me and my community. my mental disability and my neighborhoods good intentions made us the ideal victims. Sam built us up promoted boisterous behavior and convinced us we were "small fish" and wouldn't ever get into trouble. We were known by the neighbors, known by the cops, and well liked. Eventually Sam decided he was going to expand his stimulant distribution business into the middle of the eastern part of our community. At this time Sam lit a metaphorical match. Sam sent me drugs in the mail and intentionally packaged them so the drug dogs would find them. My package got seized. All of the people around me flipped out of fear. I lost my house, my car, and was put in jail. My neighborhood and its police were focused on me and ignoring the fact Sam was funding his addiction by making addicts of the people in the middle of the eastern part of our community.

if I had taken most peoples advice and stopped early this could have been prevented and I wouldn't have lost everything. i should have questioned why Sam would talk down the risks of my risky behavior. most of all I should have already learned the gamblers lesson. pick a goal. stop when you obtain your goal. avoid gambling recklessly until you lose. the best gamblers know when they should stop gambling. if you chose grow, grow, grow, grow. you will keep your rewards if you stop early.

Yea maybe I'm a bit to ambitious with expanding on it. I think any expansion I do will be for non psychoactive mushrooms that I can give to my mom and eat myself. I really enjoy this hobby and I keep it to myself, I don't have any intention in selling or really growing more than for personal usage. For me this has actually sparked quite an interest and I'm going to be taking some horticulture and botany courses at university this summer when I'm not working on my major.

I actually just harvested a couple mushrooms whose veils just broke this morning. Does anyone know if I'll have to dry them if I take them on friday or can I just cover them and keep them in my fridge.

Could you answer my earlier question? Just normal cubes or a special soore strain/print? Thanks!

I did up 4 pf cakes with a pre-made B+ p. cubensis spore syringe. I also did another 2 pf cakes with Golden Teacher p. cubensis that came from a spore print that I put into solution and put into a syringe.

I just inoculated another 6 jars about 5 days ago. I had a B+ p. cubensis spore print that I put into solution, drew up and inoculated with a syringe. I inoculated 4 jars with that and 2 jars with a pre-made alacabanze syringe that I got as a promotional item.