• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

HOLY shit~ White middle fingers?!?!

adamist

Greenlighter
I just took one of these the other night and we rolled very nicely for the first 4 hours and then realized we WEREN'T COMING DOWN, and started tripping/rolling for the next 8 hours!!! I've never ever experienced a pill this intense- I have no idea what kind of chemical make-up it had in it... I can't find it anywhere on the internet so it must be brand new... but wow, the psychedelic feeling was out of this world, and it lasted soooo long, even longer than LSD or 2ci.

Anyone have any idea on what it could have been or know anything about these?

They are white pills, above average size, with blue speckles in them...
The logo is a raised middle finger.

I'm in FL by the way.

Oh and someone on another forum suggested that there was meth in them because of the duration (and the fact that I couldn't sleep), but I am sure that's not the case because I've had meth-bombs plenty of times and it had none of the effects of speed. In fact it was just the opposite, I didn't even have the energy to dance or move around much, all I wanted to do was lay down and listen to music and immerse myself in pure bliss.. I had no jaw-clenching or anything like that. There wAs however a somewhat uncomfortable body-load for me that I experienced in my stomach, kind of like acid or 2ci... but that could have been subjective.

sounds a bit like bzp?
Maybe a bzp and mdma mix, mdma for the euphoria, and the bzp for the trippyness/long lasting

BZP wouldn't last that long, nor would it be "pure bliss". Sounds like an RC because a lot of embossed pills going around RC's which are really trippy. Like the Fox's and the DC's, both embossed and thought to contain foxy-methoxy.

Just Breathing said:
BZP wouldn't last that long, nor would it be "pure bliss". Sounds like an RC because a lot of embossed pills going around RC's which are really trippy. Like the Fox's and the DC's, both embossed and thought to contain foxy-methoxy.

Bzp does last that long 12+hours stimulation and inability to sleep. Tfmpp will add the trippiness. Foxy lasts at least 18hrs stimulation and a peak at around 6 to 8 hours. Of course this is all dose dependent. The first time I had bzp/tfmpp combo I was in pure bliss until the nausuea started then the headache. The comedown and days following made sure I would never touch it again. Same with foxy except it also gave a mindfuck that lasted months possibly more than a year. Same for all who indulged around me

Last edited:
do you have a picture of it?

So you had a good time,

Well, thats all it matters.

But is always good to know more, Man if you find out whats in them, let me know, I want to get some of that.

Man this pills must be the coolest give me the finger pills, you must haver thought about what really giving you the finger means.

Peace

Everyone can speculate on what you may have taken, but nobody can tell you for certain. Do yourself a favor and get a testing kit, you'll be glad you did. :D

^ravenous, i wonder if you get paid to say that =D

Secondly, this is the fourth really weird press i have come across. Weird as in, "do I really want to take a pill with this stamp"?

1) swastika...peaceful genocidal manufacturer full of racism and love?

2)9mm pistols... they've been all over the place in every colors. A really cheap way to get "gangstas" to stop thinking E is "for fags", thats my best guess.

3)Best of all... a QUESTION MARK! Yes, what better press than a simple "?" to reassure you of the reliability of these rolls.

And now we have a manufacturer that wants to say "fuck you, customers. give me cash and take your dumbass e-tarded flying saucer pupils and your lollipop out of my face"

Also, even though some of these are good, because of the "gspot copycat epidemic" the lady stamp takes the route of the dolphin, the mercedes, the mitsubishi, and more recently, the sunflower/sunshine.

However, my whole point really is that all of these could be MDMA. With LSD, when you get a blank blotter, its normal. In fact, i haven't seen one that wasn't blank for over a year now. These are all different potencies, but i have not had anything but LSD yet. I guess because with X you can fit a good amount of almost any orally efficient chemical into a roll, while there are only a handful of chemicals that would possibly have any effect at the dose a blotter can hold (mainly DOx, Bromo-Dragonfly, and in some cases 5-MeO-AMT but so far this has never happened to me). Sigh, you cant judge a book by its' cover I guess. Test it.

you must haver thought about what really giving you the finger means.

It actually just means nothing! "Fuck you". Thats just a vulgar statement. What does it mean? It has no definition. Except for the sexual usage of "fuck". Therefore, i dont see why the word has so much baggage attached to it, but then again, if someone flips me off, i get pissed.

Last edited:
Did you have projectile diarhea and vomiting with enough force to strip the enamel off your toilet? Did you spend 12 hours wishing you had some thorazine to make the Crazy Town stop? No?

Then it wasn't foxy.

***UPDATE***

UPDATE- last night I definitely overdid it. Within 4 hours I ate not one, nor two, but THREE pills... don't ask me why, I guess because everyone else was (they were on anti-depressants, which significantly reduce the intensity of the roll. I should have known better, I mean ONE pill had me rolling and then tripping nuts for over 12 hours... but "buy the ticket, take the ride", eh?

So the first four hours were insanely blissful. I was overflowing with compassion, love, Oneness with the universe, things like that... But after those four hours I started to trip really, REALLY hard. So overwhelmingly intense, in fact that I started having severe anxiety, thinking I was never ever going to come down.. I irrationally believed I could be in some sort of "permatrip"! And tripping as hard as I was, that just made the anxiety all the more unbearable. I wish I had some sort of Valiums or Xanax around, but I had eaten the last of mine the night before! (Talk about shitty planning)...

Anyways, I waited for about an hour of the non-stop overwhelming anxiety attack type of trip, and decided "shit this is serious.. I've overdosed on Ecstasy (and who knows what else) I need to get to a fucking hospital! Keep in mind that I absolutely hate hospitals, and it was the LAST place I wanted to go... but my situation seemed so bad I just had to do it, hoping they could give me something to calm me down. I lucked out and a very good doctor and nurse were on duty (it was like 3 AM) and they didn't judge or lecture me, and brought me down quite a bit with a shot of some sort of valium or something... then he even gave me a script for 9 more lorazapam, which I thought was super nice. I felt soooooo much better, and I swore off Ecstasy after that experience. I mean it was THAT bad. I should have never taken then 3rd pill, 2 would have been enough to be rolling/tripping all weekend. I seriously overdosed and risked killing myself. I felt on the verge of death, and I kept asking for forgiveness and making promises that I was going to change my life if only I was allowed to make it through this most difficult experience. And I did, so the story continues... but minus Ecstasy, of any brand or flavor. A damn shame too, because I've been a fan since I was 16yo, and have dabbled consistently ever since. In all the times I've eaten pills, I've never EVER had pills that made you trip so hard after the roll, nor have I ever felt the need to go to a fucking HOSPITAL of all places. So yeah, What a fucking night.

Just a word of warning to anyone who sees these pills... they are damn fine pills, no speed or bullshit, just pure psychedelic roll. JUST REMEMBER though, ONLY take 1 pill... that will be enough, trust me. Do not double dose with these pills. They are insanely intense and last for 12+ hours.

it sounds like maybe they were AMT? it would explain the trip/roll feeling & the long duration.

Sorry about the shitty photo quality, it's the best my cam could do:

10676.jpg

To tell you the truth I had blue buddahs the other night with the same feelings.not wanting to move, roll lasting for EVER.WTF are they pressing these days? I'm done with pills-They are all junk these days.

Damn! I feel so sorry for you adamist23 :( As I'm sure you've heard me say before, I have no idea what was in your pill.

To everyone else reading this: THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 1 OF ANYTHING YOU DO NOT KNOW THE CONTENTS OF!!!!

Sorry to yell, but seriously people, you don't want to end up in the hospital like adamnist23...or, worse! Ingesting multiple pills when you have no idea what they contain is just a bad, bad idea.

Thanks for sharing your story with us adamist23, and I hope you are feeling better now. You're so lucky you had an understanding hospital staff.

I wish someone would/could test these. :(

RavenousBlonde said:
To everyone else reading this: THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 1 OF ANYTHING YOU DO NOT KNOW THE CONTENTS OF!!!!

Sorry to yell, but seriously people, you don't want to end up in the hospital like adamnist23...or, worse! Ingesting multiple pills when you have no idea what they contain is just a bad, bad idea.

Exactly. I thought this was an unspoken rule. I'm not personally attacking adamnist23 but I remember rolling my ass off and having the sense to ask non-drug-approving friends to hold onto my remaining pills until I wasn't so far out of it. They'd wind me up when I asked for another pill but ultimately, as long as I was coherent and made a good case for having another pill

(usually, they liked to watch me standing on the railings at the front of the stage, looking like a dick and would subsequently cave in)

then I'd be given one.

Going back to what RavenousBlonde said - you have no idea what you're taking but you are prepared to take multiple pills. Do the letters PMA mean anything to you?

I swear, usually I'M the cautious one... but I was feeling soo incredibly good, that when my friend asked me if I wanted to take another half (and then another, etc), I was like "SURE, why not?!? I feel so good, why noT extend that feeling?" not realizing that I wasn't even feeling the full effects from the FIRST pill.

The more I research AMT the more I think that's what was in these pills.. it really describes the psychedelic intensity and duration, although the first 4 hours were very similar to some sort of MDxx. So maybe some sort of mixture?

The way I look at it is that... maybe it happened for a reason. I mean if I just had a great time and that was it, I would probably be back at it next weekend, and who knows where that would lead? I'm not here to preach to ANYone, I'm just saying maybe it's time for me to sober up a bit.. I mean I do have a 2 year old son and it's really time I get my shit together. Maybe one day when that happens I will do some more experimenting, but this really scared me straight... at least for now!

PLUR

Oh and there wasn't anybody to look out for me in our situation. It was just me, my best friend and his girlfriend, and he was the one who kept saying we should take more... but he's on anti-depressants so I think that made his roll less intense. They both ended up taking 2.5 pills and 3 for me. His girlfriend was the one who first started tripping out in a bad way, saying she was having anxiety... which was kind of contagious and from that point on I couldn't calm myself down.. it was just too overwhelming. I mean if you know me you know the hospital is the LAST place I want to be, especially on drugs!

Anyways, let my story be a warning to people. I couldn't find any info at all on these pills, because I tried researching before I even ingested 1. I should have known, but I thought I was an experienced enough user to handle my shit.. but reality really kicked my ass on this one.

adamist23 said:
Anyways, let my story be a warning to people. I couldn't find any info at all on these pills, because I tried researching before I even ingested 1. I should have known, but I thought I was an experienced enough user to handle my shit.. but reality really kicked my ass on this one.

Even the most experienced roller couldn't handle 3-4 pills containing PMA. :( Thanks for sharing your story, I hope it deters others from making the same (possibly deadly) mistake.

As far as the AMT theory...I dunno about that. I'm not well enough versed in AMT to even know if (a) it's 'pressable' and (b) if an active dose would fit into a pressed pill. Anyone here know? I've heard of a lot of chemicals being pressed into ecstasy pills, but never AMT.

I felt the same thing from two , accept not to quite that degree. These are some good ass fuckin pills, accept the comedown was pretty harsh. Somebody test these pills already. Very very strong, id also say it is some kind of high mdxx with somekind of tryptamine, or maybe a 2c or something. Once the the roll stopped, i had a trip similiar to that of 2cb. =/

These have arrived in the DC area in a big way. Test result will be coming in the near future... I am very curious about these.