• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

HOLE IN ARM IV METH

KentuckyHippe1886

Greenlighter
Never had this happen before. Didn’t even burn or swell up pushing the plunger down and I registered but didn’t even really hurt that bad but surrounding area went numb. Anybody ever have this happen to them?

Did you leave touniquet on when you pulled needle out? Sometimes that can force part of your shot back out under the skin. Release the touniquet first before pulling out.

Where is the hole exactly? How big is it? If it is black or red / inflamed you need to see a doctor.

Few inches up from my wrist. I’d post a pic but my dumbass is still a blue light noobie and don’t know how. Although I’ve done it before

Few inches up from my wrist. I’d post a pic but my dumbass is still a blue light noobie and don’t know how. Although I’ve done it before

They changed it so ytou can only post a link to an image, not upload the actual image. So your image needs to be hosted online somewhere before you can use it here. You just post the link.

Oh ouch that looks pretty bad.

Did you use a clean fit? Did you wash the area?

Is this a new batch of drugs or have you shot this same batch before?

Did the whole shot empty into the vein?

It could be a very leaky vessel leaking under your skin mate.

You could have touched on a nerve close to the skin or shot into a vein valve so it could just be a leak which clears up in a couple of days.

Suggest keep a close eye on it, put a compression bandage on it to encourage healing. If you do not have one the a sterile plaster on then cut the top of a clean sock and put over.

If it is hot or dies not get any better over the next day, sorry, it's off to the doctors for antibiotics.

Doesn't look like an iv incident that much and could be any wound so it's sane antibiotics for wounds no matter how they happen.

There are wound plasters and poultices at chemists.

Hope you feel better soon.

Yep. This looks a lot like leakage from your shot getting under the skin. I've had smaller ones on my hands. They cleared up without antibiotics but I kept them ultra sterile and used healing creams on them and monitored them constantly for any heating or blackening. But honestly that's so big compared to mine I'd probably go to the doctor anyway if it was me.