• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Holding Conversation on Methamphetamines

GiveMePerspective

Greenlighter
Hi, I need advice on holding conversation while under the influence of amphetamines. Now when I'm with friends or other people who are tweaking its not really a huge problem because I dont feel the need to hide the fact that I'm high. I limit going out in public to a minimum just to minimize social interactions. But in the case where i have to go out amongst the "sobers" how can I speak without raising suspicion? I typically just keep to myself and sing a song or something but when I'm approached I feel on the spot and its difficult for me to flow my words nicely. Any tips?

Breathe and take a second to think what you're about to say, you akways forget you sometimes take over the conversation and sound unusually excited. Take a second to listen and respond, dont do a huge dose.

Breathe and take a second to think what you're about to say, you akways forget you sometimes take over the conversation and sound unusually excited. Take a second to listen and respond, dont do a huge dose.
Yeah and also take a muscle relaxer if available.

Time yourself doing things like walking and other common activities. Write them down. When your not on speed, time your actions like walking. When your speeding, tape some actions. Compare the two.
Eventually, like if you tape your voice, you can time your speeding and regular voice and use the times to remind you just how to dial yourself in. You can learn to slow certain actions.

Eventually you will be better in public. I still time myself whenever I feel like I am too spead then bring myself down a bit in just those areas. It takes training, but is possible. That is IMO. You'll only need a watch. It really doesn't take long to positively develop a tolerance to being publically under control balenced with effective but lighter doses.

Last edited:
Hi, I need advice on holding conversation while under the influence of amphetamines. Now when I'm with friends or other people who are tweaking its not really a huge problem because I dont feel the need to hide the fact that I'm high. I limit going out in public to a minimum just to minimize social interactions. But in the case where i have to go out amongst the "sobers" how can I speak without raising suspicion? I typically just keep to myself and sing a song or something but when I'm approached I feel on the spot and its difficult for me to flow my words nicely. Any tips?

Sunglasses are a must I swear when I'm all amped up I think people are staring right at my big ass alien eyes lmao

Felxarals are great and smoke some trees to slow yours self down a bit