• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

HL Social Thread

Maya

Bluelight Crew
Hello hello hello,

Since most of the forums have their own social thread, we have also decided to start up a new one!

The rules are simple:
▪No drug discussion
▪No abusive posts, we expect members to be respectful to each other.
Also keep in mind that this is a HL thread.

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
who is flyhighk and why did they edit your post mrs double stick moderator?

Heya he's our newest mod :) how have ya been Laugh?

I'll introduce myself :)
I'm a young guy from Lebanon, I've been living here all my life.
I edited her post to add a couple things.

^very young indeed. I honestly thought you were as old as me.

I don t know if I should go to yoga tonight. Anyone gonna exercise and as crazy as me?

It's pretty calm in beirut apart from the usual sounds of AK-47s every time a political figure gives a speech.
There's much more tension everywhere else though.
I honestly love this country, it's very different from other arab countries, people here are much more open minded.
But most people are still conservative compared to europe or the US.

I was christian... until late 2013. I'm agnostic atheist now.
What about you?

During a ride today I came to a realization; that I should be posting outside of the lounge more often.

Once I wipe the shit from my eyes i'll be able to see bluelight for something much more than a social -fuck-fest.

HL social, a step up from TL social.

^good! So tell us more bout yourself blue phlame. Any physical activities you are interested in?

^good. Any physical activities you are interested in?

Yes, quite a few. I particularly like those that get my heart pumping.
Dancing is one of my favorite ways to burn calories, particularly outside and not in a hot sweaty club or warehouse. Then its fucking not far after, but who doesn't?
Swimming, tennis, hiking, biking, it's all fun.
Hbu?
@laugh: get real, not everything's a troll thread.

Back when I watched it used to be Andre agassi or Layton Hewitt. Now its not the Williams sisters, but maybe some Swedish player instead that I can't remember the name of. You follow tennis much?

yeh, i tennis, well i used too.

agassi i a fine choice imo, anyone that can do meth and sport a mullet wig goes alright imho, not to mention the denim 'tennis' short, plus he's fucking steffi graf!

i also enjoyed martina hingis, even more-so when i heard she got done doing coke.

sampras is king and kournikova queen imvho

Green tea is the best tea.

Who here drinks green tea too? We should all drink more green tea.

HL social is fun! Hey everyone :)
I don't really green tea. I mostly drink flavoured decaf black tea. Yum!!

On a side note, I got stuck with the flu for almost a week. Finally back to normal today and REALLY happy that I can get back to my morning workouts (not that intense ... but enough for a morning! haha). It feels so much better than sleeping all the time.