• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Hiw ling does methadine take to hold yoy

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Doctirs keot ne on oxy just want me to cut diwn to forty mg im on in forty mg meth which is going up to sixty. How many days does it take for meth to hold yoy for more than 24hours
As i got s nod off it after i took it but ootentiated with cyclizine and quinine

It's extremely hard to understand what you are asking, trying typing it out again and making it easier to understand.

Given the constant typos, you sound lit as fuck so it's probably going to last quite a while lol. Seriously though, methadone is different than other opiates in that it has a long half life, which means that it builds up in your system. From what I found on the internet after reading your post, the building up in your system process takes 5-7 days or so. Also, the combining other drugs to potentiate it could be a bit risky, unless that's what the doc who prescribed it recommended you do. Here's the link that I found about it: https://pcssnow.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Methadone-Maintenance.pdf

Last edited:
Yh it deffo holding me I'm really surprised I still got my oxy script for pain cut down 20mg since got my script I go up to fifty tommorow so will cut oxy down. Finally not waking up I'll for once and being able to lie in bed all night is bless. And can't go wrong with being a bit lit. Lol

Doctirs keot ne on oxy just want me to cut diwn to forty mg im on in forty mg meth which is going up to sixty. How many days does it take for meth to hold yoy for more than 24hours
As i got s nod off it after i took it but ootentiated with cyclizine and quinine
Dude, you're from the god damn UK. Can you please write in english like a normal person and not a mentally challenged one....

Dude, you're from the god damn UK. Can you please write in english like a normal person and not a mentally challenged one....
It's the keyboard on my tablet when I'm on phone I'm fine and when not intoxicated