The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

historical tryptamine/phenethylamine prices

Coolio

Greenlighter
if anyone has anything to add, let me know.

edit: I added some more historical data that I had deleted a year and a half ago, using web.archive.org to look it up. I'm still looking for additions or corrections to anything in this document, or comments on it all. if you want the sql and php I'll pm it to whoever wants to host it.

Attachments

• rchems2006a.pdf
    37.9 KB · Views: 256
  • rchems2006b.pdf
    38.6 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
we don't allow prices in this thread but since this is based on prices from back in the days, i'll let it slide. i'm gonna shut it down if current prices creep in though

is this for a research paper or you're just curious?

Mostly curiosity. I am pretty sure there are a lot of now-defunct suppliers of unscheduled research chemicals which I didn't know about and so couldn't include in the database. I'm really looking for some prices from 1999-2001 as I never saved any price lists from back then.

The only way I can see this as harm minimization is that it could help prevent people from getting ripped off in the future if they have no idea of the value of what they're buying.

If this is against the rules, go ahead and wipe it out of course. I'd think if anything it belongs merged into one of the drug pricing threads, but as it's historical in nature it doesn't completely fit in there either.

I think that this is ok. Provided that the prices aren't current.

Its kinda cool seeing prices from way back there with the knowledge that the prices have gone up in some areas and down in others.