Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

hippyflip vs candyflip

fatallyflawed

Bluelight Crew
differences between candy and hippy

thinkin of candyflippin but i have some concerns and need help!

Ive hippieflipped previously and very much enjoyed it, hallucinations where up my alley. so from my understanding isnt acid stronger and isnt there a differnece between LSD and acid or is it the same?

I would love for people to tell me differences between different flips cause i dont want to see green lepricans or think that i can fly (like jump out window flying) cant wait to hear from ya'll=D

Last edited:
lsd=acid

and im pretty sure you wont see green leprechauns or try to fly.

LSD and acid are the same thing. You will not think you can fly or see green leperchauns if you take it.

Obviously, if you don't know these basic, basic things, you shouldn't be messing with this drug.

Candy flipping is supposedly very, very fun (i've never tried it) but before you do, you should educate yourself about the effects of LSD. go to www.erowid.org to learn more. Also, you should probably try acid alone a few times (I assume you haven't already) before mixing it with MDMA.

My understanding

Candy flip = LSD and E
Hippy Flip = mushrooms and E

As already stated- LSD and acid are different names for the same thing. LSD is not mushrooms, though both are hallucinogens.

I've done LSD and MDMA a few times together, and it is an incredibly intense experience. As a previous poster stated if you don't know the basics then you probably shouldn't be using. Get yourself familiar with both substance individually. LSD is a wonderful drug on its own, you should get comfortable with that before incorporated E on top of it.

In my opinion you need to have a fair bit of experience with mushrooms, lsd and ecstasy before you mix them together. I personally dislike mixing uppers with psychedlics as i tend to freak out and ..well they just dont mix well for me. I prefer to stick to one kind of drug at a time and experience what it has to offer :D ..although mdma can be trippy..and lsd can be euphoric they are to me VERY different drugs.

Anyway some people enjoy it so give it a try..in small doses at first and see how you like it. But like i said its best to try them seperately first so you know what to expect.

Stupid math equation

LSD=Acid woooooooooow I didn't know that! if you are blind of the obvious I am being sacastic. LSD doesn't Induce Lephrichaun Fantasies unless you're already insane to begin with.

MDMA can really bring your ego back a bit which might be a good thing. Maybe saved the MDMA untill +5

yeah i checked out erowid and read it all (i was confused reading posts about LSD and acid.....sounded like 2 different drugs)

has ne1 actually done a hippy and a candy and can they tell me the big differences in them!

Im feeling alot better now that the whole green lepricans thing isnt for reals!

hippy fliping and candy fliping are both great trips. but my favorite flip (now) is honey flip (2cb + mdma).

i find the difference between hippy fliping and candy flipping is like difference between lsd and mushrooms. cand flipping lasts longer (for obvious reasons) but with both i feel that mdma opens you up and potentiates the trip

but what kinda differences r we sayin!

like shrooms make a disco ball color trip and LSD u feel like u can taste em

honey flip (2cb + mdma). [/QUOTE said:
I most certainly agree with you. 2c-b and mdma is an awesome combination!!

To the OP: I have never actually hippy flipped or candy flipped in a normal fashion. What I mean by that is, I have taken the combination of 4-acO-dmt (which is the synthetic equivalent to mushrooms) and mdma. I have also taken DOC (which is said to be similar to LSD) and mdma. The differences between the two, the hippy flip I experienced was quite intense and was extremely visual. I recall seeing an iridescent glow around everything. I found it very hard to focus and think about any one thing in particular.

MDMA and DOC on the other hand was much more introspective. while I did experience a lot of hallucinations the trip was more "in my head". I could think about things for a long time and that was more of the focus to my trip. My thinking patterns weren't nearly as clouded.

I hope that this helps.

I'm going to try this combo this summer. Can't wait.

You should definitely try LSD on it's own first before candy flipping. Off of what I've read often times combining acid and mdma really intensifies the experience and can can be overwhelming. You don't need the MDMA to keep you going or to make you happy, if the setting is right and you are in a healthy happy state of mind the euphoria can rival that of MDMA quite easilly.

Educate yourself on LSD and see if it's something you want to do. I love it and look forward to my next experience.

bustmaster420 said:
LSD=Acid woooooooooow I didn't know that! if you are blind of the obvious I am being sacastic. QUOTE]

Take it easy, man :). The original poster didn't know that, that's why he asked. We're here to educate and share knowledge - I bet there's plenty that you don't know (there's certainly plenty that I don't know).

To the OP:

Definitely, definitely try LSD on its own, before combining it with MDMA. You need to know how you will react to one substance, before trying two at once.

You could also try reading the Trip Reports forum here on Bluelight, or the Experiences vault at Erowid. Lots and lots of really good information there, where people describe their personal experiences with a drug or drugs.

I'm not going to say more, as I've never hippy-flipped or candy-flipped (actually, never done acid or shrooms full stop). I'll leave it to those who have experienced these drugs.

A little help....

Sorry to barge in here, but I was hoping someone could help me out. I plan on taking a roll tonight with some mushrooms. Now I've done both of them seperately a number of times and have been dieing to try a flip. So my question is how long should I wait before taking the X? I generally see a couple hours as the response but was hopin for an answer a little more precise. Thanks guys.

i once had a kid argue with me telling mem that acid and LSD are not the same thing, he wouldnt believe me, he was asking random people in the hallways to make him belive

Also, if you abused of MDMA, and lost the magic, mixing it with LSD or shrooms is a bad idea.

The paranoid edge of a high of MDMA when the magic is lost + a psychedelic drug = troubles.

BigCheezy: for a candyflip, many people say the best timing to do the E is +3 hours. For a hippieflip, I guess maybe the same time, maybe a bit less (like 2 hours)

but what r the differences is what i was asking so thanks Bigcheez for comin in here not reading the topic and changing it with your post!