• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Highest possible concentration of etizolam in pg/alcohol?

CrimeBuster

Greenlighter
Hi all,

So firstly I'm a long term user /browser of these forums.
Let me first say I have worked in analytical labs and r&d labs for many years now so am familiar with concentrations/dosages etc.

What I'm looking for and I've searched these forums s and others is the max solubility of etizolam powder in pg/alcohol. Or any other suitable solvent. There seems to be much conflicting information around so answers from experienced users would be most appreciated.

My problem is I want at least a 10mg/ml solution of etizolam for the purpose of injecting into something innocuous like jelly babies/bears. There is a local festival comming up and I would rather not carry around 1ml syringes of etizolam solution with me. Keep in mind these will be for personal use only.
Now as we all know 1ml is quite a large volume so if I could achieve 2mg/.1ml that would be ideal or even 1mg/.2ml.

Another thing to note is that pure ethanol is regulated in my part of Europe and licences are required to acquire sure high purity alcohols. Unfortunately I just recently left my position in the lab where I had access to a range of solvents and analytical balances so volumetric dosing is my only option.

I may have access to isopropanol but perhaps not 90/10. I'm unsure..

Blotters are an option but I do not know the capacity of such as I understand they are usually used for mcg dosing. Are they able to hold 1-2 mg? Would they even be able to suspend 1 or .5ml of say vodka or other such alcohol?

If anybody has a solution to my problem I would be much appreciated

CB

Why would you put your etizolam in anay type of alcohol for dissolving. Just make a solution of 10mg/ml of etizolam in USP grade Propylene glycol. You can then just put the solution in allergay spray bottle like Nasacort Allergy 24 hour and bring a dropper with you so you can measure out 1ml at a time. You don't need to have alcohol to do this, and I dont think anyone is going to question a Allergy Nasal Spray bottle.

I do not want to carry any solutions with me at this festival. I feel it's a recipe for disaster. Please if anyone who has achieved 10mg/ml in a solvent which evaporates please could you share your method.

Let me spell it out as its my bed time soon. I want a solvent of.1 or .2ml to hold 1 - 2 mg of etizolam for the purpose of dosing gummy bears/blotters while I am at a festival. Using a nasal spray or ''dropper'' is not a safe or accurate way to use potent drugs. Does anyone one have a solution or two for this problem? Please do not derail the thread with talk of atomisers and other such makeshift ideas. My question is clear and concise. Please keep your answers as such. I'm looking for as much accuracy as possible.