Ancillaries High systolic presented with low diastolic pressure...PLEASE HELP!!!

d-DEX-25

Bluelighter
I am having severe systolic hypertension from a rather moderate steroid cycle but I am worried about increasing my on cycle support?

I am at 180ish/60ish??? This seems horrible and just kicked in on my 3rd week? I am worried alot about this situation because I take readings 3 times a day and its been pretty consistent!!!

I am taking...

Test C - 250mg EW
Nandrolone D - 200mg EW
Boldenone U - 200mg EW
RAD 140 - 10mg ED
LGD 4033 - 10mg ED
MK677 - 20mg ED

I take for cycle support...

Lorsartan - 100mg ED
Metoprolol - 100mg ED
Milk Thristle - 2000mg ED
NAC - 3000mg ED
P5P - 100mg ED

I also take for supplements...

L Citrulline M - 3000mg ED
Taurine - 3000mg ED
Creatine MH - 3000mg ED

Diet is pretty high at 4500kcal roughly and its pretty clean overall but very high in healthy fats and low in palmatic/myristic acid!!!

I take my health seriously so this has to change!!!

I am having severe systolic hypertension from a rather moderate steroid cycle but I am worried about increasing my on cycle support?

I am at 180ish/60ish??? This seems horrible and just kicked in on my 3rd week? I am worried alot about this situation because I take readings 3 times a day and its been pretty consistent!!!

I am taking...

Test C - 250mg EW
Nandrolone D - 200mg EW
Boldenone U - 200mg EW

RAD 140 - 10mg ED
LGD 4033 - 10mg ED
MK677 - 20mg ED

I take for cycle support...

Lorsartan - 100mg ED
Metoprolol - 100mg ED

Milk Thristle - 2000mg ED
NAC - 3000mg ED
P5P - 100mg ED

I also take for supplements...

L Citrulline M - 3000mg ED
Taurine - 3000mg ED
Creatine MH - 3000mg ED

Diet is pretty high at 4500kcal roughly and its pretty clean overall but very high in healthy fats and low in palmatic/myristic acid!!!

I take my health seriously so this has to change!!!

You don't say what your BP is when not on cycle.? Your systolic is on the high side, but the diastolic is pretty low..??

Test C - 250mg EW
Nandrolone D - 200mg EW
Boldenone U - 200mg EW

650mg, less ester weight isn't that big a cycle, therefore shouldn't create to much of an ellevation in BP ...!!

RAD 140 - 10mg ED, LGD 4033 - 10mg ED, MK677 - 20mg ED, I can't comment on these three..??

Lorsartan - 100mg ED
Metoprolol - 100mg ED

You shouldn't be hypertensive with these two.!!! Do you take the Losartan am.?

Maybe drop the SARMS..?

Hypertension is something some people have to put up with when on cycle, maybe you are one of them...?

I am a bit hypertensive to begin with but this cycle was chosen to minimize this effect. I dosed all three injectables at their lowest effective doses and sracked sarms because besides mk677 the other two dont have much impact on bp?

I might remove the mk677 and see what happens but for now I increased my metoprolol to 150mg? We will see what happens my bp was better today at 167/64... Still horrible but not hypertensive crisis zone that I was in before lol!!!

Oh and I am gonna split my doses of lorsartan/metoprolol in two because that might have been partly the issue???

Also I further increased my fluid intake as well... I was thinking of trying the whole grapeseed/hawthorne combo but doubt it would even work considering???

Worst case I might try adding a calcium channel blocker, I have amplodine on hand so?

I would not recommend just chucking in more BP meds. You already have a decent diastolic pressure, you don't particularly want that to fall any lower. It's the force pumping directly out of your heart that's high (ISH). This is pretty common on AAS, partly because they activate the heart directly (the "fight or flight" response) and can modify a whole bunch of other things like thyroid activity that have an indirect effect.

How much high-intensity cardiovascular exercise do you do?

I agree with GF that you should look to cut things out of your cycle as a first step. Fucks knows what's in half of those SARMs/secretagogues since they're not regulated in any way. Similarly the AAS really (could be any number of compounds, could be full of impurities that you're reacting poorly to...). The smorgasboard approach to bodybuilding pharmacology is often rather unhealthy ;)

Worst case scenarios, there could be something up with some of your valves or aorta or even your organs (eg kidneys) and/or you could have a bunch of fatty plaques, but we could never know that sitting here in a chair. It's not worth putting your body through that kind of trouble for a cycle though, so if things don't improve, you should stop it.

Last edited:
I'd drop the MK first. See if shedding some water weight helps with the problem. I know I blow up like a fucking balloon on it

This cycle has been the most productive cycle of my life so far atleast for the 3 week mark!!! I was coming out of a parole violation and so my TRT was stopped for 90 days. I lost 26lbs in that 90 days and in the first 3 weeks of this blast I gained it all back plus 4lbs!!!

I am wondering if all this sudden lose/gain is making my problem worse?

I know I should have just restarted my TRT but I want to get back to my prior mass and conditioning level at my prime!!! At my age I have one last shot to get in better shape then I was younger. I once was 237lbs at 5'11" shredded!!!

I looked amazing and ever since I feel depressed with my body even though I am still decent size and abs visible...?

Oh btw I reduced my mk677 to 15mg and started taking grapeseed/hawthorne and my bp has improved its approximately 150ish/60ish so?

Also new research says that 60ish diastolic is not low unless you feel dizzy? The guidelines for aha were updated that those that are hypertensive should be around 60ish?

I know my systolic is still in the upper hypertensive zone but I am on a short term blast so???

The sudden rapid weight gain most definitely will impact your blood pressure. Hopefully it'll stabilize over time though I'd still try to bring it down to healthy numbers.
I noticed you said you take your own readings. Are you using proper cuff size? I have to use a larger cuff or my numbers are severely skewed

My arms are 19.5" and I am using a large cuff for up to 20" its says? It might be too small? Maybe ill invest in a new one?