• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth High only lasting about 10mins?

askhole

Bluelighter
I’ve been using for a couple days now. I usually sleep every night and have skipped days. Over the last 10 days I’ve probably used for about 5 of them intermittently.

It seems like burnt meth doesn’t get me high. It also seems like once it’s burnt, it has to be overheated to vaporize again.

My current bowl is not burnt, and I hadn’t smoked in over 24hr since my last. I had a full night of rest without landing gear, because my last sesh was very, very burnt and was not getting me high.

Today, I have fresh in the bowl and it’s not doing anything other than make me sweat. Same batch from the same guy, but the “high” only seems to last like 5-10 minutes. Then I sweat like a pig for hours. I’m also having trouble getting big rips.

I don’t believe myself to be smoking it wrong, if anything I have the flame too far from the bowl. With the last of my previous batch, I put too much in at once and kept burning it. I smoked it to a crisp and eventually just threw it away. I washed out the pipe with water and let it fully dry, so I don’t think that’s contributing to the issues I’m having, is it?
I’ve been putting very small amounts in the bowl so as not to run into the same problem.

Any advice is helpful and appreciated. And before anyone mentions it, yes, I’m pretty sure it’s low quality dope. Just don’t have any other plugs at the moment, and don’t intend to keep using. This is crisis behavior that I intend to stop immediately.

Textbook N-ISO symptoms. When you go to crush it up (with a credit card or whatever) does it dissolve into powder easily? If so throw that shit out and find a new plug, that N-ISO shit is NASTY!
I figured this was likely because it’s only $10/g. I’m no expert but prices in my area usually ranged from $20-40/g last time I used, years ago.

But then why did it get me high at first? Is there no way an acetone wash would help?

Was it one solid shard? Or a multiple different shards? Could be your dealer threw in one real shard with a bunch of other N-ISO shards. As I understand it, an acetone wash won't help

I hate that N-ISO shit, with meth being as cheap as it is nowadays I don't even see why it's on the market. I stayed up on it for 24 hours the first time I went to try "meth" (because I didn't know any better) and it nearly sent me to the ER, never even got me high. Fuck.That.Stuff.

Here is a good thread on it
Some small shards, some chunky bits but no powder. So far I’ve just been putting individual shards in at a time. Would an acetone wash do anything to purify it?

Not sure, I don't think so. According to this site you need a mixture of chloroform and ethanol to remove it, and that's only to remove the cut. Chances are it's not cut, it's just pure N-ISO.
I’m trying to find pics of visual differences and can’t find any. I feel like there has to be dope in it because it’s gotten me high before, just inconsistently. Any chance you have pics of both?

There's pics of N-ISO at the bottom of the article I previously linked. There should be pictures of actual meth on here somewhere, or just search for them on the internet. N-ISO looks, very, very similar to actual meth, though.

In regards to it "getting you high" does it get you "spun" for hours on end? (like actual meth) Or does it just give you some sort of weird, short buzz? N-ISO isn't completely inactive, it will still get you high-ish, it's just a weird, spaced out high that feels like no other stimulant you have tried before. It's also very short acting.
It’s a very, very short lived high that feels weaker than oral route adderall. Lasts maybe 60 seconds most of the time. Very very difficult to get a big cloud, and it seems stubborn to vaporize. Makes me sweat like a pig with no euphoria but still makes me better at video games.

Shit is fucking my lungs up too.

That's TEXTBOOK N-ISO: DUMP IT OUT NOW!

Seriously, that shit will send you straight to the ER if you do too much of it. Whatever you do don't binge on it, you'll swear up and down you're about to die. I mean that shit is NASTY!

Seriously, that stuff is just plain bad news. It's much, much worse for you than meth...
Alright, I’m just gonna get rid of it. Tried picking out the shiny bits and just smoking that but still nothing.

Just sucks bc today was my last day to be able to get high. Wasted opportunity.

I think I've gotten N-ISO twice now from the same site on DN, two different people. At first I didn't know what it was, I just thought it was some shitty stuff. I hadn't done it in about 18 years, not even seen it, so when I got it and tried it, I just thought, damn, shits gone down hill in the last 18 years. Then the second time I got it and it did the same damn thing, I started to research. I'm still not 100% certain it is ISO but it does check most of the boxes.
Smoking it doesn't get me spun out, it will give me some energy, I sweat like crazy. I get real big hits on in, so that's a box not checked. Oral use makes me feel like I'm having a heart attack. I used a scale and made sure I didn't use to much, only about 50mg. First couple times ingesting it I didn't get the massive chest pain, but then bam! Took 50mg again and my chest hurting so bad I almost went to the hospital. My heart rate wasn't racing, just slightly elevated, but a massive pain right around my heart, palms sweaty, and a feeling like I was about to blackout. Shits not good.

Yea we just had another poster like less than 24hrs ago talk about getting a batch that also made their body temp go up, red skin, etc. There might be a particularly nasty batch about.

But yes current day meth is garbage. It isn’t the N-iso, it’s possibly certain impurities (like butylamphetamine) that interact and block the high of the meth. This new symptom tho could be from something else entirely, like a new cut…

-GC