• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids High dose questions

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
so yesterday I took 8 30mg er so thats 240mg how safe

They werent all taken at the same time t9ok three then waited and waited 4 hours the 4 more then the rest in

Please help

What drug, codeine or morphine?

If you took them yesterday and are able to post this now, I'd say you'll be ok :)

Well you arent dead so about that safe, it all depends on tolerance

Mo
What drug, codeine or morphine?

If you took them yesterday and are able to post this now, I'd say you'll be ok :)

Morphine and yea there these onez

SbbHM9k.jpg

I feel fine its just my mom keeps asking me if im okay lol

OK so 30mg extended release morphine sulphate.

In future please just take one if you have no idea how they'll affect you. If you're inexperienced with opioids it won't take much to have you feeling pretty good.

And opioids can easily kill you if you aren't careful.

Yeah 240mg can kill an individual without opioid tolerance, even as ER formula. I was prescribed 200mg ER caps and maybe two weeks after quitting them I took maybe 30mg, felt nothing and downed the remainder maybe 1h later. Blacked out completely!

The acute LD50 is pretty low, wikipedia cites a poorly done studys with ~70mg which would fit with my experience.

Do you have any opiate tolerance? For someone without tolerance, 240mg of morphine is a massive dosage. In my heydays as an addict however, 240mg would probably only keep the withdrawals at bay at best :\
Because I know next to nothing about your personal situation, I'm just going to say that if you're worried about taking too much, listen to your gut and just don't take that much. Better safe than sorry.