• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

High Dose Mescaline

Yes mescaline is one of the calmest, tranquil trips out there! High doses easily rival LSD, though because it's easier to handle, it's not a difficult experience at all.

I haven't tried it yet. I bought a gram of xtal from an online vendor last month and had planned on two 500mg doses.
However, in light of this new info I have no choice but to eat the whole gram...500 isn't enough for a strong trip, but if I do 750 for a decent trip, I will have fuckall left. So I will do the gram, and some Ondansetron an hour prior...

OH, will I need the anti emetic for the crystal, or is it the cactus that tends to nauseate one.

I'll post again on this thread after I try it.

I haven't tried it yet. I bought a gram of xtal from an online vendor last month and had planned on two 500mg doses.
However, in light of this new info I have no choice but to eat the whole gram...500 isn't enough for a strong trip, but if I do 750 for a decent trip, I will have fuckall left. So I will do the gram, and some Ondansetron an hour prior...

OH, will I need the anti emetic for the crystal, or is it the cactus that tends to nauseate one.

I'll post again on this thread after I try it.

Ive never had pure mesc just San Pedro.
However ive read that pure mesc can be quite nausaeating aswell.

A good method ive read about is to split the gram into 4doses and space them out in 15min intervals.
So that way you only ingest 250mg at a time and that should reduce nauesa.
Also mesc doesnt seem to build acute tolerance like lsd does.

Also cannabis is a must for me with cacti to control the nausea.

No I'd just take the gram but take the Ondanserton an hour or so before...