• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Hiding meth use

Microdosed-Meth, it's good for the blood!

No, seriously:

SENkFqY.jpg

SyIHgp8.png

Heh hey. Rapidly penetrate.

I disagree! I very easily hid my meth use from my parents whom I was living with at the time. I smoked on a daily basis in my room while they were home and in the next room. For me it was all about timing and paying close attention as to where in the house they were. I hid my pipe in a thick sock in my sock drawer along with the baggie. I sprayed air freshener in my room when done. I also never show visible signs of being high on meth. I don’t ever get tweaky either.
Did you ever notice your folks getting overly into something or like passionately talking about something with someone? Do you think they ever been contact high? I'm scum who has definitely gotten my wife high and she's walked into my spare bedroom right into a cloud trying to pick a fight with me and I saw her unravel into an evil bitch as she started bringing up old stories to use against me as if she was there when they happened. Just to hurt me she would say anything. And when I showed no reaction the gas lighting became explosive.

Did you ever notice your folks getting overly into something or like passionately talking about something with someone? Do you think they ever been contact high? I'm scum who has definitely gotten my wife high and she's walked into my spare bedroom right into a cloud trying to pick a fight with me and I saw her unravel into an evil bitch as she started bringing up old stories to use against me as if she was there when they happened. Just to hurt me she would say anything. And when I showed no reaction the gas lighting became explosive.
No because I only smoked in my room after they went to bed.

Man i just created a login specifically to reply, your routine was exactly how mine is right now down to the sock and hairspray. The timing shit and paying attention is on point too. Im 18 and one of my parents is a recovered addict, im so good with my ps and qs but i gotta wonder what they think when they find a 3 inch straw in my pant pocket lol
My best advice is to stop using! It’s not worth EVERYTHING over!

I lived for several months with my folks during lockdown while I was using - initially IV and then I switched to smoking- but in a kind of separate upstairs.

They only noticed once when withdrawal got the better of me and I was very teary. But I was able to say it was caused by change in my anti-psychotics. Though later I did admit I’d had a “brief” relapse.,

Two years later though when I was living alone and met them for lunch they called me the next day and asked why I was so jittery and unfocussed.

I stopped immediately for a while that day!

It's a lot easier to hide than alcohol use, I know that much!

It doesn't smell as far as I can tell -- Mum can smell tiny amounts of weed smoke right through the house (on top of cigarette smoke) but has never commented on meth.

There are no good hiding places if the cops decide to search your car because they need an arrest.. 😖

It's a lot easier to hide than alcohol use, I know that much!

It doesn't smell as far as I can tell -- Mum can smell tiny amounts of weed smoke right through the house (on top of cigarette smoke) but has never commented on meth.

There are no good hiding places if the cops decide to search your car because they need an arrest.. 😖
Smoking meth in an unventilated room leaves a musty smell!

I wouldn't know because my house is musty as hell from cigarette smoke 😁 I also smoke cigs inside mum's place but she can instantly notice any weed I smoke (which is minimal). I've smoked meth there too but she's never said anything. Are you a smell freak?

Lol I've smoked meth in a small bathroom then sprayed a bunch of febreze and axe afterwards

My poor housemate had to go in there right after

Came out coughing, gagging, and eyes watering

Lol I've smoked meth in a small bathroom then sprayed a bunch of febreze and axe afterwards

My poor housemate had to go in there right after

Came out coughing, gagging, and eyes watering
I did the same thing after each puff I’d fan away the smoke then spray febreeze lol