• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Hidey holes for stash

Cabw17

Greenlighter
Hey everyone this is my first time posting here so please bear with me.

I live in a motel, one room and then there's the bathroom. My husband is in a program that is very strict about everything and he has a "tracker" which is a LEO, as part of his program the tracker can come to our room anytime of day or night and search the room for anything drug or alcohol related. I just got out of the program myself and he said that if I wanna use then he's fine with it but my concern is where can I hide my stuff; pipe, stash(meth), or anything else that I use while getting high? Right now we're staying in a different room bc the motel had to cut the power to most of the hotel due to a fire so when I wanna use I just go down to the old room lock the door and hole myself up in the bathroom with the door shut and smoke. Night before last when I got done I just hid everything in a bunch of clothes in a tote before I left but I don't want to take any chances of the LEO coming by, wanting to search, and finding anything. I was thinking that I could hide it in the drop ceiling but I almost wanna say that would be one of the first places they'd look. Any opinions?

Hide it outside somewhere.? Like a place near by your motel ..under a rock, or dig a little hole, and put your stuff in a plastic bag.? think outside the BoX..

Does the person check clothes?. Hide it pants pocket that is in a briefcase. Or maybe you should just snort lines . And just keep the shit on you. Does the tracker check your pockets?.

Hey everyone this is my first time posting here so please bear with me.

I live in a motel, one room and then there's the bathroom. My husband is in a program that is very strict about everything and he has a "tracker" which is a LEO, as part of his program the tracker can come to our room anytime of day or night and search the room for anything drug or alcohol related. I just got out of the program myself and he said that if I wanna use then he's fine with it but my concern is where can I hide my stuff; pipe, stash(meth), or anything else that I use while getting high? Right now we're staying in a different room bc the motel had to cut the power to most of the hotel due to a fire so when I wanna use I just go down to the old room lock the door and hole myself up in the bathroom with the door shut and smoke. Night before last when I got done I just hid everything in a bunch of clothes in a tote before I left but I don't want to take any chances of the LEO coming by, wanting to search, and finding anything. I was thinking that I could hide it in the drop ceiling but I almost wanna say that would be one of the first places they'd look. Any opinions?

There's some ingenious things you can buy that nobody would ever guess was actually used to hide a stash. They have LOADSSSSS on amazon, for example. You just have to look for them under like stashes for "money" obv not "for drugs" lol.

Outside is your best chance of being safe.i wouldn't recommend chancing on keeping it in the room with sum one coming by to check on that shit.its just too risky.dig a hole somewhere no can see you, keep it in a car round the corner,drainpipe, in a McDonald's cup in a rubbish bin,inside something somewhere no one goes.use your imagination.make sure no one sees u stash Ur stuff

Unscrew an outlet. Place it in there and screw it shut. Take a gell deodorant stick, take the gell out, put it in it and replace the gel.