• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hiccups

Ripper3455

Greenlighter
At times I must take a lot of Oxycodone. I am suffering with Cancer. Sometimes I need to take double doses to ease the suffering. When I do I get bad Hiccups. Sometimes if I drink while leaning way over head down They will stop. Sometimes not. Anyone ever experience this or have a cure. The Cancer is in the right side of my head and down to my shoulder so the Hiccups are not helping the pain. I usually take 15mg every 3 to 4 hours. Tomorrow I am going to have my Pain Management Doctor up my meds to 20 or 25 grains if they have it. I have been fighting Cancer for 15 years and my future is looking bleak. They will give me anything I ask for since I have been given the "We will make you as comfortable as possible" speech. All this and my problem tonight is Hiccups LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Steve

I'm sorry to hear about your battle with cancer. I'm going to move this to Other Drugs in the hopes that someone there has experienced this at high doses and can give you some tips. Best of luck. Be sure to ask your doctor if there is anything that might help--like a muscle relaxant?