• NMI Moderators: M!$TER-ED | SoCalShordie

Hi I'm Maciej Veritas Kucharski and this is my story

MVeritasK

Greenlighter
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
18
Location
Poland
Hello everyone as an introduction I'll tell you my story. I was addicted very to hard to 3-MMC and what I got out of it thanks to psylocybin mushrooms.

When I was 18 y.o research chemicals were a hit in Poland where I live. My friend was working in a "RC Shop" so we could do as much as we wanted to free. The products were mostly on MDPV and we loved it but then all the shops got closed and for the next 2 years all I did was weed. Then realized RCs are still available on the net so I started ordering some synthethic cannabinoids. Ofcourse I was smoking weed all the time aswell.

My favourite thing to is listening to music,dancing and walking around the flat while high on something. I figured out it all somehow makes me so much happier and this is how I always spend my trips.I guess it connects you with something or someone. This was my favourite thing to do since I turned 18 and started living by myself because my mother left me an appartment after she got pregnant.

So at that time I was working at a supermarket and lived a very low quality life. Then my girlfriend told me about DXM which was sold as a cought medicine at the chemists so I gave it a try and it blew my fucking mind. I remember as I was watching a music video to song called Melanholy Hill by Gorillaz, for the first time in my life I said "GOD this is so beatiful" oh man that feeling of appreciation. I love it. After that I introduced DXM to my friends and they all liked it so we started tripping together. For 2 weeks we were just sitting in a dorm room and swallowing those pills. I can't remember much out of this period of time but I know it was great :D

Then I started "researching" the world of research chemicals so what I did was I ordered a pack of substances I knew nothing about and spend the next 3 days doing them till the end of supplies :D yes I'm a dumb fuck. The first pack I remember was pentedrone,mdai,neb and alfa-pvp. Oh man the comedown after this was horrible but I still enjoyed the high.

After that I did 4-HO-MET and it had a really big input on my life. For the first time in my life I was in a state where I had no ego and I fucking loved it. I realized whats important in life and what's not.

And then I got completely addicted to 3-MMC. I was like I can just use this to get stuff done but usuallt I just danced around the room listening to music. I also dosed everything to high and very fast I ended up doing several grams in 1-2 days. My record was 7 in 36h so at the end I was completely out of seronin. Week after I didin't want to talk or see anybody. I was a quarter of a human.

Luckily for me I was growing Golden Teacher psylocybin mushrooms at the same time. I did shrooms 3 times from the start of April to end of June and atfer that I stopped doing drugs. I even smoked weed because it didin't give me any pleasure anymore. Now I'm feeling great. I did another mushrooms trip 2,5 weeks ago and I don't feel any kind of pressure to do it. Now I know it's better to just take something good once in a while and in the meantime enjoy soberity.

It's a really short version of my story but I just wanted to say hello.
 
Top