• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hi everyone..... Missed you all

We're glorified lorry drivers with a propensity to fuck up and crash a lot (or is that just me)

You've had one hell of a lot to deal with this year Englandz, to say the least. More than most people could bear in such a short time span im sure without cracking up, relapasing and getting deeper into drink or drug problems. You battled through against all the odds and a mountain of extremely difficult scenarios you won the fight. %)

Absolute utmost respect for battling through all that whilst simultaneously CT off 180 mg of methadone prescribed for what can only be very severe pain. 8o You must have the inner strength of an oxe. It certainly puts my own problems into perspective and makes them seem trivial by comparison, and gives me the hope that i can overcome them.

Thanks mate, that's very kind. It's you can overcome anything if it's what you MUST do as oppose what someone else what's you to do. I'm not saying it wasn't freakishly hard but at the time my options were limited.

Hey man, good to see you around. You seem to be coping pretty well all things considered but if you need anything or want to chat feel free to PM. :)

Welcome back man, extremely sorry to hear about all your troubles. If its any consolation, your arch-nemesis (you know who I mean) appears to have fucked off at last.

Looking forward to your informative posts.

Respect. Just don't clip my wing mirrors. ;)

Welcome back man, extremely sorry to hear about all your troubles. If its any consolation, your arch-nemesis (you know who I mean) appears to have fucked off at last.

Looking forward to your informative posts.

Respect. Just don't clip my wing mirrors. ;)

Thank god lets hope he stays fucked off after what i read during my ban.

Evey

Welcome back Englandgz, sorry to hear of all the stuff you've been dealing with but glad to see you're still fighting!

was only thinking the other day where you had gone to, hope everything works out! :)

Thanks folks. yeah the absence of a certain bellend influenced my comeback..... That and remembering my password!!!f

SHM...I can't make any promises re. the wing mirrors though!!!!!

Good to hear from you mate.

Last edited:
Good to see ya fella - sounds like you've been through the grinder (not the well known pick up app) good to see your making progress.

A slightly belated welcome back, Englandz. Sorry to hear about the ankles - talk about never raining but pouring 8( - but great to see you back posting again <3

And another welcome back from me - good to see you back - hope you're staying :)