European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hi everyone..... Missed you all

BigG

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi guys, I've been away for a while due to some horrendous persnal and health issues but I hope your all well and doing good. I've missed you all.

Hiya!! You've been missed! Hope you're doing well.

viva la englander! Glad to hear from you, dude, hope you are doing ok?

Hey, good to hear from you man!! Welcome back <3

Is your email account still active mate? If so I'll drop you a line soon...

Missed you. So much has happened since you left. Did you get my E-mail?

Evey

Welcome back! :)

Not around a lot these days myself, at least in this neck of the woods, but regardless nice to see you back.

Who-are-ya.jpg

Its Englandz Wenlock, an extremely welcome poster who makes more positive contributions to this forum in a single thread than you have done in total since joining the site.

Welcome back Sir, I hope your health isn't too bad at the moment and that your feeling positive. To say you have been missed is an understatement.

Stee

Damn Stee!!!! Tell it like it is! Truth in your words my good man! xx

I'm glad to see him back. Hope to hear from him sooner rather than later.

I've been invredibly worried about you, englandz. I E-mailed you in July expressed grattitude for paramedics after what I went through---but heard nothing. No one had heard from you here n the memories I have of your post here were saying your cancer had returned. You've a lot of love, admiration n respect from Bluelight, G n we all wish to support you---glad you're back. Are you staying? I hope so but if you, wish you all the very best with things. You're always welcome to E-mail / PM anytime xxxx

Its Englandz Wenlock, an extremely welcome poster who makes more positive contributions to this forum in a single thread than you have done in total since joining the site.

Welcome back Sir, I hope your health isn't too bad at the moment and that your feeling positive. To say you have been missed is an understatement.

Stee

True <3

Evey

Welcome back, EnglandGZ74! Was a little worried when you disappeared suddenly, but glad you're O.K.

This is indeed a good way to start the week .....

Thanks for the kind responses guys you people are lovely folk. No sorry evey I missed your email but haven't been checking them much. I'm I've had six months off work with 2 broken Ankles and was concerned I would lose my job as the cops tried to do me with having prescribed diaz in my system and havd to go to court in December but I think I'll beat it. Work are 100%behind me which is great.

Evey and FUBAR the my emails working now so I'd love to hear from both of you.

I really have missed you guys. Th

As some of you know I CTd from 180mg methadone for pin control earlier in the year which was absoluteltorture and I've been having some PAWS THE which haven't been fun even though I'm about 9 months clean. I'm so glad to her FUBAR is still clean and although I know you've slipped up a bit scotchy you'll get their in the end as you have A strong will and a good heart mate and I've got faith in you Bro.

How's it going with the subs evey? You still tapering?

It's good to hear chat, but Sadie, I've bear, I've sham, I've Julie and everyone else still fighting the good fight.

I lost my house back in August about the time I broke my ankles so 2015 hasn't been a good year for me. Can't I've also been having some PTSD fro.m something I witnessed at work but I've been getting councilling from work so I'm getting better. It's great to hear from all of you and sending you all my love N
and good thoughts and wishes. You are a lovely bunch of people who all deserve the best xx

Last edited:
englandz! good god, man, for someone i have hardly had any interaction with over the internet, you were in my thoughts quite a bit. i'm glad you're still alive and kickin'. if you're back for good or if you've just popped in to let us know you're ok then great. i understand BL can be a dangerous trigger to be avoided for some and if that's the case, i'm glad you've at least had the courtesy to pop in.

take it easy old chap!

I
Thanks for the kind responses guys you people are lovely folk. No sorry evey I missed your email but haven't been checking them much. I'm I've had six months off work with 2 broken Ankles and was concerned I would lose my job as the cops tried to do me with having prescribed diaz in my system and havd to go to court in December but I think I'll beat it. Work are 100%behind me which is great.

xx

Broken ankles and police want to do you for Diaz in system = road traffic accident, I guess?

Were you wheel chair bound, and are you getting back to weight bearing now?

All the best.

Let me guess. You were driving to somewhere secluded to finish your book, but broke down. Then some mad bitch held you captive and smashed your ankles so you couldn't escape. It happens... :)

Bloody hell mate, you've really had some bad luck this last year, but at least your employers are backing you up - that's something I suppose.

No, I I was single handedly tackling a team of ISIS suicide bombers and after taking them all out with one punch slipped and broke my ankles.

Seriously though I expected the sack but instead was given a whole new set of uniforms and a cushy job at HQ until it's sorted out. The trade union even paid my rent and gave me a monkey for spending money until I got back earning properly again. Maybe I'm not as shit a paramedic as I thought (although I am pretty useless)