D Diethighlamide Greenlighter Joined Apr 20, 2018 Messages 6 Apr 20, 2018 #1 Howdy everyone, lurked on here for awhile and decided to join up. I really enjoy psychedelic research/talk as well as the same with dissociatives! Could anyone direct me?
Howdy everyone, lurked on here for awhile and decided to join up. I really enjoy psychedelic research/talk as well as the same with dissociatives! Could anyone direct me?
Cheshire_Kat Administrator Staff member Joined Jul 8, 2017 Messages 13,771 Location Edge City Apr 20, 2018 #2 Hey, Diethighlamide, you've certainly come to the right place. May I suggest you start with Psychedelic Drugs . BTW, welcome to Bluelight
Hey, Diethighlamide, you've certainly come to the right place. May I suggest you start with Psychedelic Drugs . BTW, welcome to Bluelight
D Diethighlamide Greenlighter Joined Apr 20, 2018 Messages 6 Apr 20, 2018 #3 White_Rose said: Hey, Diethighlamide, you've certainly come to the right place. May I suggest you start with Psychedelic Drugs . BTW, welcome to Bluelight Click to expand... Thank you very much just put my first post in!
White_Rose said: Hey, Diethighlamide, you've certainly come to the right place. May I suggest you start with Psychedelic Drugs . BTW, welcome to Bluelight Click to expand... Thank you very much just put my first post in!
Captain=Relapse Greenlighter Joined Apr 20, 2018 Messages 1 Location Doha Apr 20, 2018 #4 Alright guys, I'm new here (obviously). I came to post but cannot seem to find the Any advice would be well received. Thanks in Advance,
Alright guys, I'm new here (obviously). I came to post but cannot seem to find the Any advice would be well received. Thanks in Advance,
Ds Bluelight Crew Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 32,003 Location God's Country Apr 21, 2018 #5 O_O hello!! and welcome to bluelight!! Captain=Relapse, What argh you looking for ?