• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Hey

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
This may need to be moved but I saw a new doc on the 17th, told her everything gave her copies of diagnosis.

she prescribed 1 mg of klonopin a day as needed.

I’ve been thru the hellish withdrawals of benzodiazepines so I’m trying to do it right this time. I’ve needed k everyday tho.
The doctor told me by her next visit she’s changing my gabapentin to Pregabalin.

any tips on how to do this right so I don’t find my self in a pickle jar?

"K" is katom, ketamine, kava...?
What is it one is worried about, sonic? Eating them all and running out?

Klonopin is the worst benzo in my opinion, I feel more anxious when I am using it constantly than without it, terrible mood, ignorant, violent, stressed, I have felt all these side effects

Klonopin is the worst benzo in my opinion, I feel more anxious when I am using it constantly than without it, terrible mood, ignorant, violent, stressed, I have felt all these side effects
I would 100% second this. Xanax is great for me if I don’t abuse it. Klonopin makes me ...well, psychotic. I’ve never had a more fucked panicked memory eraser. Start slow and low, respect the long half life, and don’t make any fucking plans. Lol

See if you can get 1mg twice daily or TID prn. I don't understand the real problem that would put you in a pickle.

Everyone is so different. Xanax is not beneficial to me unless I take it like 1 or 2 x a week. i can't do xanax at a low mg daily. i get negative physical symptoms so quickly. Klonopin works much better. I take the lowest mg necessary to do the job which is .25mg 1 or 2x a day. take the lowest mg and try to stretch out the time in between doses

Good deal Lizzy, my problem was I was yanked off three mg of kpin in 2017 and I never want to go through that tribulation again.