• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hey all! so happy 2 b a new BLer!

lov_e_alot

Bluelighter
Hi All!
Well, after a couple weeks of browsing BL I finally took the plunge and registered, and it has made my night! :) As this is the info forum, here's me: I'm a Sydney chic, and I think BL has become my new family! I work heaps, so I'm always on here late at night. As for recreation, I love being with and making new friends, whether its chillin' at my place or out dancing til dawn (or later!) :). I'm a little zany sometimes, but like to keep things in perspective, especially life. I think this site is great coz it's so informative and social at the same time. Keep up the good work, and I hope to be a valuable contributor as soon as I learn the ropes!

awww thanx guys i feel all warm and fuzzy! hey fancy someone else liking e too, kemicalburn?!>! ;) its a small world! actually my name is a distorted version of the name of the carebear u can see as my pic (lovealot)... dunno why i chose carebears, maybe its the colours... theres some trippy stuff there! :)

carebears.jpg

I hope you bring lots of Hugs, not drugs!!:D

WELCOME!:)

wait a minute...this board has to do with DRUGS??? I wasn't aware of that when i registered!;)

*big bear hugs*

thanx for all your welcomes guys! :)
Dr. McBudstoke- boy are you lost! hehe jk! ;)
see you all on the boards!

het there lov_e_alot, me and my girl will be over that way soon. With any luck catch up with as many of you Sydney BL'ers as possible.

WELCOME TO BL! When Your Bored Go To The Lounge For Useless Disscussion!