• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Herron!! question.

Batwing133

Bluelighter
The other day whilst on the lookout for some good opiates, never really been picky about them as I have no addiction problems and am not simply searching for the next greatest high, I wasn't having any luck with my usual dealers but my dealer told me he did have some China white. Me not having a huge aversion to trying heroin as it all comes from the same source anyways, decided I would give it a try.

Now please before I go any farther I don't want a god damn pep talk as how it will ruin my life, I use maybe once every few weeks to have a good time and am VERY responsible and safe with my usage so seriously save it for someone else. Not trying to sound like an asshole seriously I understand how these things work just don't even try.

But anyways I got a bag kind of overpriced which contains a very small amount of powder. The powder was enough for about one okay line and I insuflated it and it had me feeling great but wasn't even as intense as 15 mg of roxy I had two weeks earlier. This had me very confused as I was led to believe this would be the king of all opiates.

I'm not asking for the sake of how much I should do if I ever decide to indulge again which as I wasn't terribly impressed I'm not sure if I will, but I am just curious as to how much you guys normally use when insulflating China white.

CAUTION!!! Do not use these answers to refer to your own dosages!!! always start small and work your way up your shit laced or whatever just don't do it!!!

Tiny bags? Whitish? Mild smelling? How long did it last? Not that long? Shitty euphoria? Fentanyl or similar. Garbage IMO. But that being said, we can't really ID or explicate what you took.

OP: It sounds like you by one way or another got shorted of it could've just been really low quality. Generally - at least where I'm from - the smallest quantity that one can buy is a point or a .1g or 1/10g. If this is what you got, then your basically indicating that your dope was around 10% - 15% pure. This level of purity would have been the norm back in the 60's and 70's, but from all that I've read (I'm open to o a rebuttal on that), Heroin is significantly more potent on average than it has been in a while or maybe ever...

If you'e paying what I assume you paid for this stuff, then it would be equally or possibly more cost-effective to go with the oxycodone. One of the main factors contributing to Heroin's popularity is the price. In theory, it should be significantly cheaper than pharmaceutical opioids. One of the problems, however, is that unlike pills which can be easily dosed with accuracy, Heroin is nearly impossible. It sounds like you experienced a very weak product, but Heroin works the same as most other hard drugs, in that your ability to create and maintain connections is often directly related to the quality of product that you receive.

As you get more experienced and buy more often (not at all recommended), you will generally start to find more solid, quality connections. Often times when one is first starting out, they end up going through middle-men and overpaying for underpowered shit. If you end up trying again, I might recommend finding a different contact, as the stuff that you're using isn't worth the time, money or trouble in my opinion.