• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin

ilove_bud

Greenlighter
I wanna try smoking heroin I’ve never smoked it before but been an addict for like 4 years I don’t really feel it when I snort anymore so… I want to try smoking it but I’m not sure how to do it and also not sure what type of heroin I have… I live in Massachusetts it’s powder and whiteish brownish color and when I read things online everything says to do something different I really wanna try it at least once and I don’t wanna waste any but at the same time I don’t really wanna inhale a bunch of cut and stuff so I’m wondering is it worth it? And if so how should I go about doing it. I don’t wanna shoot it either because my veins are so hard to see even in the er they have to poke me 20 times to get a vein.

I wanna try smoking heroin I’ve never smoked it before but been an addict for like 4 years I don’t really feel it when I snort anymore so… I want to try smoking it but I’m not sure how to do it and also not sure what type of heroin I have… I live in Massachusetts it’s powder and whiteish brownish color and when I read things online everything says to do something different I really wanna try it at least once and I don’t wanna waste any but at the same time I don’t really wanna inhale a bunch of cut and stuff so I’m wondering is it worth it? And if so how should I go about doing it. I don’t wanna shoot it either because my veins are so hard to see even in the er they have to poke me 20 times to get a vein.
Smoking is a huge waste. You want Tar heroin for smoking. I'd stick with snorting.

I did try chasing the dragon after doing a duly topic search...I never ever got NOTHING out of it, just burnt heroin. And I'm in europe where h is good to be smoked. As others say keep snorting or boof.

I did try chasing the dragon after doing a duly topic search...I never ever got NOTHING out of it, just burnt heroin. And I'm in europe where h is good to be smoked. As others say keep snorting or boof.
I’m from Europe too, did you have black tar ,as that’s the best for smoking

I've never tried but don't you have to use a few layers of foil, use a thin long line, and start the flame outside the line and creep in? Just the pic in my head anyway.

I, too, feel that smoking is a waste. So much of the smoke is lost. Is smoking more euphoric than snorted?

I got some dank #3 from the neanderthals
Until my ket order got stopped by the feds...
Lucky it was just the small amount of k they found
That euro 3 h was wonderful to smoke, I usually snort but smoking was best for the brownstone and it ran red as f$#&
I will miss euro dope very much
If it's good base it will be more euphoria but it's not lasting like snorting some #4

Getting into or continuing to use H in Europe is gonna be an increasingly bad idea

> After world opium cultivation decreased by 90%...? Heroin is being replaced by fentanyl, xylazine, nitazenes, etc... The stockpiles of heroin has been emptied, at least most of them.
> Getting heroin in Europe now is almost impossible. Compared to earlier, when everyone had ACTUAL heroin.
> Heroin is disappearing from the market. It's a full-on heroin drought where I live. Everyone is so desperate, and in withdrawal, it's horrible...
> Please... To all Europeans reading this...? Do NOT buy fentanyl or nitazene dope... It's shitty and we all know heroin is better. REFUSE to buy fentanyl or nitazene dope.
> Take subutex, methadone, or morphine pills for now... Because the dope being sold, is extremely dangerous...
> We should only accept ACTUAL HEROIN. That's it. Heroin. We don't want fent or zenes killing us left and right. It's time we put our foot down.

> I'm in the UK, for context. I heard about this not too long ago when I spent a day working at a local recovery service (I work for their parent company, got to visit for a day as part of my induction). I sat in on some naloxone training and the dude doing it talked about this. He was telling us about a nitazine OD he had to deal with recently and said the same thing about the opium cultivation globally. **He said that within the next year there'll be pretty much no real heroin left in the UK if things continue as they are. He'd had someone OD on nitazines, though the person actually thought they'd taken a benzo. They had to be given 18 naloxone injections while waiting for the ambulance to show. He said the guy would come round for like 30 seconds then start going under again.** Real fucking scary. But yeah, he was warning the people doing the training that they're going to start seeing this more and more because of the heroin isssue.

Yes I remember reading David Lee's cocaine handbook saying boycotting this BS RC's is the best way. Just f$#& these fentanyl peddlers. They couldn't care less how horrific it is

> Heroin is disappearing from the market. It's a full-on heroin drought where I live. Everyone is so desperate, and in withdrawal, it's horrible...
> Please... To all Europeans reading this...? Do NOT buy fentanyl or nitazene dope... It's shitty and we all know heroin is better. REFUSE to buy fentanyl or nitazene dope.
> Take subutex, methadone, or morphine pills for now... Because the dope being sold, is extremely dangerous...
> We should only accept ACTUAL HEROIN. That's it. Heroin. We don't want fent or zenes killing us left and right. It's time we put our foot down.
hi im not really one to fearmonger... but as this shit is gonna just get worse.... it has already shown a horrible outcome here in Finland... we havent had heroin scene here in decades cos of one brave buprenorphine doctor that changed the course of drug-history .... anyway to the point.... here has been seen FAKE Subutex pills... with metonitazene in em... well they are clearly fakes... and "old" press style of em cos the cross/Sword hasnt been in them in like 10 years... scary shit
39-1205436655f36a87b9df.jpg