• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin

Missav36

Greenlighter
HELP SCARED I HAVE DID SOME IRRIVERSABLE DAMAGE TO MY LUNGS. I smoke heroin very heavily and I am hurting in the middle of my chest

HELP SCARED I HAVE DID SOME IRRIVERSABLE DAMAGE TO MY LUNGS. I smoke heroin very heavily and I am hurting in the middle of my chest
you there? im concerned, did alot of smoking, but HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

welp i see you searching so you must be conscious

welp i see you searching so you must be conscious
Hey I am searching bc I'm afraid and they did a chest x-ray and EKG and gave me some steroid but they didn't see anything. I am afraid bc although they aren't seeing anything I know how I feel. I mean how normal is it to have chest pain like this? My chest feels itchy and scratch sore like I can't really explain. My mom passed away in December and I. Have dove deep into active addiction at that time. I developed a wet cough about a week ago along with onset of the chest pain that has worsened. Someone or anyone please tell me any experience they have.

ty for reply back darlin, i was very concerned, but pleased you have seen professionals, and very sorry for your loss,i still grieve, so my heart goes out to you, i hope you get good advice or others life experience, that may ease you or maybe even wake up calls` hug

Sounds like a chest infection but keep up your doc appointments.
Also look into "safe foil" which is foil specially made to smoke drugs and is perfect thickness etc.
Some DSPs give it away free.