• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin-WTF is in here? no sleep

Str8Facts

Greenlighter
hello everyone , 34 yr old long time opiod addict here.Currently trying to taper down dosage so I can get off this crap but having major problem with sleep. I know Heroin causes all kinds of sleep disturbances ,morphine keeps wired and caffeine cuts but usually a 2mg klonipon, ambien and a few over the counter sleep supplements do the trick(atleast couple hours Is fine) but the last few months 9 outta 10 batches have me laying in bed eyes wide open.body vibrating ,clenching jaw getting 0 sleep BUT GF and friends take the same thing and expierience NONE of the same effects .They sugested it could be large caffiene cut since IV never drank coffeee or caffienated drinks but H has been cut with caffiene for ages why all of a sudden now having a problem? So continued taking it thinking body will build a tolerance than il be fine.Its been months now and still same thing every single night 0 sleep not even a yawn until body crashes every 4th night or so. If it was just 1 batch here or there i woulnt mind but its in everything im getting now and friends look at me crazy bc none of them feel this. tried changing plugs but same thing.Could this really just be large cuts off caffeine ? has anyone else had an expierience like this? thanks!

hello everyone , 34 yr old long time opiod addict here.Currently trying to taper down dosage so I can get off this crap but having major problem with sleep. I know Heroin causes all kinds of sleep disturbances ,morphine keeps wired and caffeine cuts but usually a 2mg klonipon, ambien and a few over the counter sleep supplements do the trick(atleast couple hours Is fine) but the last few months 9 outta 10 batches have me laying in bed eyes wide open.body vibrating ,clenching jaw getting 0 sleep BUT GF and friends take the same thing and expierience NONE of the same effects .They sugested it could be large caffiene cut since IV never drank coffeee or caffienated drinks but H has been cut with caffiene for ages why all of a sudden now having a problem? So continued taking it thinking body will build a tolerance than il be fine.Its been months now and still same thing every single night 0 sleep not even a yawn until body crashes every 4th night or so. If it was just 1 batch here or there i woulnt mind but its in everything im getting now and friends look at me crazy bc none of them feel this. tried changing plugs but same thing.Could this really just be large cuts off caffeine ? has anyone else had an expierience like this? thanks!
Sure he might not be throwing some ice cream in that shit ???? I can't see caffeine doing all that man .. ive tested for amphetamine alot from the Fetty around here