• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin vs Dilaudid - What feels better?

Lol, an opioid puke is amazing lol. Not really but better than a drunk spinning puke

I’ve puked many times, comes on quick….run to the washroom and boom, over in few seconds, wash mouth, drink cold water…..and you’re golden, nausea magically gone instantly.

Once I drove to a buddies house, jumped out of car, puked and he’s like like, man you ok lol, I’m like ya, I feel great lol, rinsed some bottled water in car, spat out, few gulps and feeling great
Im gonna try this at lunch with what would your dose recommendation be, I eat roughly 200mg of oxy a day.

Today is my lucky day. I got hold of a bottle of HM i.v. solution through a friend of mine who works in the hospital. I'm gonna slam this baby and tell you guys how it was. Let's see if it was worth all the trouble...

Heroin blows Dilaudid out of the water in my opinion. I feel the same way about Dilaudid as I do the band Alice in Chains. Most overrated opiate ever. Everyone seems to love it but even at 12mgs in a shot I only felt a brief whooosh then a few seconds later I felt absolutely nothing.

Ok, so I tried it yesterday and while the rush was in my opinion much better than that of heroin, the overall high was very short lived and unstable. It was weird. Like one moment I was feeling that opioid warmth and those nice tingles on the skin and then I felt almost sober again, and this alternated for I think 3 hours or so.
I also felt like there was something missing post-rush. Heroin feels warmer and rounder. HM felt...clinical? I dunno, it was just not as good as I imagined it. Perhaps I expected too much after reading some erowid reports. The rush was awesome though...smacked me right out of this dimension lol.

Addendum:
all right so I experimented a little bit today. I mixed HM and Heroin with a ratio of 1:3 and that seemed to do the trick for me. As soon as the HM rush wears off, it gets instantly replaced by the heroin high after 15 minutes or so, and the transition feels seamless. I have enough for 9 more shots but I'll stick with heroin as soon as the bottle is empty because the HM solution is too expensive for me in the long run. I wish there was a pharmaceutical CombiPrep of HM and Heroin in the ratio I mentioned. I'd be slamming this shit all day every day if it had the price of heroin lol.

Interesting to hear that oral oxycodone was a better high than IV DILLI or whatever it was...my question is how does Oxymorphone oral, snort or Iv compared to hydromorphone IV? I don't use needles but always felt Oxymorphone or Opana to rock my fucking world..felt way better than oxy.

my question is how does Oxymorphone oral, snort or Iv compared to hydromorphone IV? I don't use needles but always felt Oxymorphone or Opana to rock my fucking world..felt way better than oxy.
I have found some oxymorphone on the darknet markets but the prices are astronomical.

Ok I guess I'll just stick to good old heroin.
Can you still get "good old heroin"?
I was under the impression that all "heroin" these days is fentanyl or mostly fentanyl.

I'm no longer an injector of opiates and/or opioids, so I dunno. Just going on what I've heard from others.

Hydromorphone is quite nice but heroin or morphine takes the cake.

Lol I was always the guy in my junkie circles getting funny looks for saying morphine was my favorite. Love hydro (from a distance because see my last post) and heroin even more so, but I always stated that if money were no issue, because let's face it morphine tolerance can get downright obscene, fast, that morphine was the best all around. A properly fixed morphine shot in that sweet spot dosage-wise just big enough to knock you for a loop but not out... yowza. I love the pins and needles though, and the stomach flip.

THE MORE 'PHINE THE BETTER!!! 😁

Way back when I could still do those sort of things. 😉

I was under the impression that all "heroin" these days is fentanyl or mostly fentanyl.

I'm no longer an injector of opiates and/or opioids, so I dunno. Just going on what I've heard from others.
Fentdope is an american problem. We don't have fentanyl around here. I think back in 2013 a couple of people died of fentanyl laced heroin but then it stopped immediately. We always had, still have and hopefully always will have good ol' afghan heroin. Well, it doesn't actually matter for me anymore since I'm on Levomethadone but those not in maintenance would suffer...

For the first time I have access to Dilaudid ER (aliud pharma). I know that Dilaudid is shorter acting than heroin, but how does the euphoria compare to heroin. I'm not planning to shoot that stuff. Initially I wanted to crush it up and sniff it but I'm not sure if having Propylenglycol, Siliciumdioxide, Talkum, Macrogol 6000 and Titandioxide in the nose is such a good idea.
That's why I wanna try it orally. How does the euphoria compare to nasal heroin? Is it worth it buying it?
M
I wish i could know.....but there's no way to find dilaudid.....very concerned,that can find good H anymore too.

I wish i could know.....but there's no way to find dilaudid.....very concerned,that can find good H anymore too.
Ya it’s hard to find H in Canada but dilly’s are everywhere. I get 24 8mg daily but they don’t do anything for me. I wish there was a way to prepare 15 pills at once. Anything over 6 starts getting too thick or thick’s as soon as blood touches the liquid. I have to take couple weeks of or something. Where are you? U.S.?

i still like hydromorphone a bit better than oxycodone, even if that wasnt the question over here. but i like codeine or dhc even more...

Heroin the other one doesn't convert to 6MAM for a few mins before morphine that gives heroin the best feeling opioid crown. If you have never felt it you haven't done enough superior gear for 5 mins you will just melt whilst Still conscious and slowly come round after it turns from 6 mono acetyl morphine into morphine. This is why heroin is so loved it, it needs to come from diacectylmotphine first that's the only way you can gey it and yes you can make it but it degrades quickly in your body

When I stopped using about 6 months ago, one of my guys still sold good heroin.
Only issue is that once you start using the fentanyl or fentdope your already high tolerance just skyrocketed even more and the best heroin in the world won’t get you high let alone keep you well.

Heroin the other one doesn't convert to 6MAM for a few mins before morphine that gives heroin the best feeling opioid crown.

i always thought that maybe there is some research opioid heroine derivative with another ester at the 6 that makes for an even better opioid high. but thats just a guess.

i always thought that maybe there is some research opioid heroine derivative with another ester at the 6 that makes for an even better opioid high. but thats just a guess.
On 80mg of lovely green methadone no so I stay out of the loop. Although I'm on a mission right now is to let the kids especially benzo kids know that more and more are being mixed with nitazenes