• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Under a blacklight

RainCitySeattle

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site although I've read many posts on here via Google the past couple years really should have made an account ages ago. Washington state residing in the pacific north west, any other people around here would be nice to have some input on the things I post about.
Now, on to the question I have I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with shining a UV light or blacklight on their heroin. Specifically black tar because that's the only kind that has ever glowed for me before. I've seen certain batches that glow neon green, some that are like a darker green and some that seem to just look purple under the light as if nothing is glowing on it. And I've even came a crossed some that was an orangish glow when light was shined on it. Now if anyone has any imput on their experience or knowledge of what it should look like being good quality tar under a blacklight. A friend of mine told me that if it glows more neon green the better it is is why I am asking. Thanks!

Hi and welcome :)

Well I've never used a blacklight on my heroin lol, sounds interesting tho.
Do you have any scientific basis for that claim? (The better it is the greener it glows)
Would be kinda interesting if it were true.

You might want to open a new thread in Other Drugs for more insightful answers, or I can move this thread there for you if you want.
Just PM me if you want it done.

Well as I said it was my friend who had told me that about the greener it is the more quality, I myself have no idea whether that is true or not was just wondering if anyone had any experience with shining a UV blacklight on their tar. I'm from Seattle and most of the dope we get around here is BTH. Not saying there isn't any powder down here but when it is it's usually just tar cut with something to turn it into s powder and I find that the powders down here are not as potent as the BTH. I've been busy these last few days or I would have replied sooner. Thank you for the wonder and the welcome! I wouldn't mind it being posted on the other drugs thread I'm not sure how to PM but I'll figure it out I'm sure.
i find myself shining my blacklight flashlight on every bstch I come across just to see what it does, and I have a friend who swears by the "blacklight test" and judges his work by using a flashlight like mine.

Can't speak about BTH (east coast, norf of NYC) so tar aint so prevalent.

I have tried this method with h#4 (but you have #3... : / ) and I have never found it to be effective.

Just my .02

The green glow (or any other colour) in UV light is definitely not from heroin, but from some adulterant, most probably it's quinine.

Tar is not #3... It can even be #4, but if I'm not mistaken it's considered #2 a crude conversion vs. #1 a batch of morphine. If I'm not mistaken

Tar is not #3... It can even be #4, but if I'm not mistaken it's considered #2 a crude conversion vs. #1 a batch of morphine. If I'm not mistaken

I was under the impression that tar is #4 as well, just a different variety ...anything you can stick in a rig is #4 right? #3 is only smokeable, and #2 isn't heroin at all technically. I thought tar was, yes more crude w/ more morphine metabolites mixed up in it, but still predominantly diacetylmorphine and just synthesized a different way than ECP, not actually only partially synthesized.
I have seen much conflicting info on this.

A pure Heroin product would feel quite different from Tar to those quite used to it, some may not even like it as much missing out on that Monoacetylmorph & Morphine me thinks. It's all good.

I was under the impression that tar is #4 as well, just a different variety ...anything you can stick in a rig is #4 right? #3 is only smokeable, and #2 isn't heroin at all technically. I thought tar was, yes more crude w/ more morphine metabolites mixed up in it, but still predominantly diacetylmorphine and just synthesized a different way than ECP, not actually only partially synthesized.
I have seen much conflicting info on this.
#1=purified morphine, #2=acylated opium #3=purified freebase diacetylmorphine, & #4=purified diacetylmorphine HCL.... The terms are rarely used anymore, but I think this is what's correct.

Edit: as SKR said some prefer the rush 6-monoacetylmorphine to pure diacetylmorphine, but that means there's likely a lot of weak 3-monoacetylmorphine.... To make it clear 3,6 diacetylmorphine is morphine with an acetyl bound to both sides of the morphine molocule vs one side or the other like monoacetylmorphine. Completely different from morphine acetate, which is an acetate salt of morphine.

You were probably just hallucenating cus u were off your face

Lol no that's actually not true, as I do it every time I pick up and every time I lose a piece when cutting chunks off with a knife or losing it in some other way as the glow makes it easy to find again. And many of my friends/acquaintances from around here know about the blacklight making it glow. And 9 times out of 10 it glows a green neon kind of glow under my blacklight flashlight. Like i said every now and then it will glow no color at all but mostly it will glow green. It's really odd and I've done countless Google searches to find out what caused it and have came up empty.

The green glow (or any other colour) in UV light is definitely not from heroin, but from some adulterant, most probably it's quinine.

Once again, the green glow is likely caused by quinine (can't think of any other common additive to give this color in UV), it is not uncommon for heroin to be mixed with it. Heroin itself doesn't glow in UV.

So, in The Lake, the majority of our cheese, is black tar. But a few years ago, we realized the the quality of it can be seen by using a blacklight. Obviously, there's other ways, for instance, if you smoke it, you can tell if it's cut by looking at the trail on your aluminum foil. The cleaner the trail looks/feels to your touch, the less it's been stepped on & cut. I think it just takes a little bit of experience, because you really can't tell how good it is just by smelling it. That's not reliable. But if you happen to have a blacklight, then there's a rule of thumb: (& it's not necessarily even a rule to follow, by no means),..but if your -h- is glowing green, then to me, my assumption is that the quality is less. That's not necessarily a bad thing either, because I have seen some stuff that glows green, & it should not have been as good as we thought it was, but it was. But to us, if it glows orange, then you should probably get a fire extinguisher or you need to call the fire department, becausr you have got yourself some fire! Haha, regardless, this shit is NO laughing matter. It's evil, & it's the Devil. It will take your soul. It will consume you, & then will slowly but surely take everything you've ever cared for/about with no hesitation. This shit is an epidemic. Im just trying to inform people & try to educate someone before they ever decide to play with fire. You will get burned, come on now,.playing with fire is dangerous. Who wants to watch the (youth) burn what you have spent a lifetime building? I don't want to watch a building burn, naw, & I certainly do not want to watch the world burn. Nope. In hindsight, I want to be a firefighter, so I can put fires out, so that nobody gets burned. So, let's do our due diligence, & prevent fires. Don't let that raging fire inside you tear down everything that you have been building. You have the power to stop it from spreading, but you also have the power inside you to use it for positivity. Don't let it consume you, but use it as motivation to do better. Let that inner-flame guide you through the dark, & build a better world than you entered. Just use it right, most people know the difference between right & wrong.

I have been told that the brighter the green it glows (neon green or even better a bright yellowish neon green) the better the quality. Supposedly this is due to the amount of organic material. I have been using this to test what I buy and it's never failed me yet.. BUT I have gotten some when I forgot to bring my black light and when I got home it did not glow bright but it was surprisingly good anyways but most of the time when it does not glow it's not good...so I don't know thats just been my experience..

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site although I've read many posts on here via Google the past couple years really should have made an account ages ago. Washington state residing in the pacific north west, any other people around here would be nice to have some input on the things I post about.
Now, on to the question I have I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with shining a UV light or blacklight on their heroin. Specifically black tar because that's the only kind that has ever glowed for me before. I've seen certain batches that glow neon green, some that are like a darker green and some that seem to just look purple under the light as if nothing is glowing on it. And I've even came a crossed some that was an orangish glow when light was shined on it. Now if anyone has any imput on their experience or knowledge of what it should look like being good quality tar under a blacklight. A friend actually it's YELLOW that your looking fotold me that if it glows more neon green the better it is is why I am asking.
Now, on to the question I have I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with shining a UV light or blacklight on their heroin. Specifically black tar because that's the only kind that has ever glowed for me before. I've seen certain batches that glow neon green, some that are like a darker green and some that seem to just look purple under the light as if nothing is glowing on it. And I've even came a crossed some that was an orangish glow when light was shined on it. Now if anyone has any imput on their experience or knowledge of what it should look like being good quality tar under a blacklight. A friend of mine told me that if it glows more neon green the better it is is why I am asking. Thanks!

It's YELLOW that your looking for, it should glow yellow

You should shine a UV light on bong water after synthetic weed has been smoked in it. It glows!

BEWARE!! Street fentanyl is likely the source of the green. Seen this play out in my presence just moments past. Fentanyl is pale but bright green/white. However, when heat is applied as in smoking, the fentanyl will become a more defined neon green with each hit. So if you’re seeing green ribbons in a chunk of tar or your gear runs green on foil, you’d best be cautious. Pass this on.

BEWARE!! Street fentanyl is likely the source of the green. Seen this play out in my presence just moments past. Fentanyl is pale but bright green/white. However, when heat is applied as in smoking, the fentanyl will become a more defined neon green with each hit. So if you’re seeing green ribbons in a chunk of tar or your gear runs green on foil, you’d best be cautious. Pass this on.
Fetty wasn't nearly as prevalent in 2016 as it is now. It was practically unheard of at that time. So no, the glow is not from fenty. At least in these post. Fenty doesn't glow. It is an adulterant most likely quinine but opiates do not glow under UV light. None of them do. Synthetic or not. But always test for fetty cuz don't die lol.