• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Heroin - Snorting 101

jamie9866

Greenlighter
Hello!

It's nice to finally register and participate after lurking for so long.

I'm a complete noob to heroin. I've acquired what I believe is heroin #3 and snorting is vastly preferred for me as (prepare to laugh) I get relaxed enough for me without significant impairment.

I can't seem to find a good, comprehensive guide to snorting heroin. I realise there can't be that much to it, however I have a really simple question - I blow my nose and...there is a LOT of heroin in the tissue, which must be going to waste.

Am I doing something wrong?

I've added washing 'back' - squirt and swallow some generic, over the counter nasal spray. It is beconaise, sea water basically.

It doesn't enhance or change any affect however I figure it is good to slow down the rotting of my nasal passages..

Can someone help please?

Thank you very much.

Empty out the nasal spray bottle, put your stuff in it then add water and shake it up, then just give yourself a squirt or however many squirts you want

Empty out the nasal spray bottle, put your stuff in it then add water and shake it up, then just give yourself a squirt or however many squirts you want
Thank youz I should have said I have tried this, a fundamental problem is that the product will not dissolve in water without an acid to help it along...which makes it INCREDIBLY painful!

I tried to use sterile citric from sachets which did sort out the dissolving problem (just water makes it...'clump'), but yeahhh it is beyond tolerable (for me) even using the absolute minimum amount to achieve dissolution :(

:(

I've snorted n3 with somewhat decent results. Just don't blow your nose, or wait at least 30-45min before doing so.

You could try also try adding even less citric acid and stop once the material starts to dissolve in water (mix it very well). You probably need a tiny amount of citric acid since n3 heroin isn't known for its high purity.
Alternatively, if it's still too acidic, you could then add a base to bring the pH of your solution closer to 7, but not too much or you'll be right where you started.

Thank you. I'm noticing I'm 'blowing out' heroin hours and hours later!

I'll have to try and experiment with the citrus as you suggest, before I was heating the mixture. I've since seen a few saying to NEVER heat dope, specifically talking dope as in heroin...I don't know the truth of it.

Thank you. I'm noticing I'm 'blowing out' heroin hours and hours later!

I'll have to try and experiment with the citrus as you suggest, before I was heating the mixture. I've since seen a few saying to NEVER heat dope, specifically talking dope as in heroin...I don't know the truth of it.
You can heat it, some light boiling is unlikely to cause any significant degradation.

I think it's because when it comes to IV use, heating your solution might help dissolve some particles that could cause damage when injected, because some "junkies" don't wait for the solution to cool down before filtering it.

I frequently snorted h3 tru the course of my life, never stumbled on any snorting troubles or anything...